A/N

Hiya there dear readers! I know perhaps some of you didn't read the description so I'll just give a relatively similar summary. Minus the actual summary of the book..... (And some extra stuff on this story.) You can skip this if chapter if you want to!

All characters belong to Kōhei Horikoshi, unless I say that they're my characters that I added in to add to this story.

The art also doesn't belong to me, unless I say it does! I found them at random on the internet, choosing ones that fit with the story. (or I add them for fun!)

The main ship here is DabiDeku or just Villain Deku. I don't normally tend to add any other couples or ships in my stories, so if you want a certain ship I'm up for suggestions. But the main ship will not be changed, unless you have ideas for a different book.

Also, if you have a problem with the age difference between the two. (I think it was a five years difference? More or less) Then just imagine Dabi is just 2 years older than Izuku if you're uncomfortable.

I need feedback! Like, I need people to tell me errors in my story! Or give ideas! I'm really open! So if you have anything to comment (not bad comments, negativity will not be tolerated.) then do so! If you have nothing to say just write something random, like CHICKEN. I love reading comments, thoughts and opinions from other people! So don't be shy!

During parts of the story, if you find something like really gory, sad, smut, etc. and you want me to put a warning, then yes I will.

There is no guarantee I'll put smut in my books. I'll only do it if you want to, but if I decide not to, I can still add it as a side book. That is, if you guys want me to.

I am terrible at writing romance. (In my opinion.) So there will be really cringy parts to this book. This is also my first Mha/Bnha fanfiction, so if it sucks then well... It sucks.

Oh! Something really important, if you wish to borrow or is inspired by my story, please notify me so I can read it! If you want to flat out copy/re-write a different version, please ask for permission first. If I agree (most of the time I do) then yes you can!

Anyways, I guess that's all I have to say. (I will edit this perhaps.) I hope you enjoy reading my book! I spent so much time writing this and I just got started! I enjoy writing, even though it's probably crap. Remember, comment any ideas or thoughts you have! I'd love to reply to as many as possible! Bye Dark Angels!

(At the end of all my books, I will reveal things that you may not know or want to know, but I just like showing it because it fills in the plot and backstory.)