Chapter 26- What If?

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU Izuku)

(A/N. One after another... ugh, I have 2 tests within these 2 weeks... sucks right? Anyways, here's another juicy chapter! Well, I think it's a juicy chapter... )

"Oh! You managed to talk to her." Denki says excitedly, eyeing me like a predator.

I stare at him, petrified.

What is he doing here? In a bar? Originally run by villains!?

The brown haired male let out a sigh, giving Denki an annoyed look.

"I was trying to interrogate him." He says, pointing at me.

I frown. "More like force the answer out. You got to learn your manners, I may have told you something, if I knew anything about it, if you were nice enough."

He flicked his cigarette ashes at me.

"So, you do know something."

I growled, about to yell some profanities when I was pulled into a hug from behind.

"No, we don't know anything about that kid. As far as I'm concerned, he died. Didn't the police say they found a body? All burnt to a crisp? Well, then there's your answer. So if you don't mind, me and my babe are going to leave now." Dabi said.

He looked annoyed at all of our bickering.

We were about to leg it down the hall, in hopes of finding a different exit when Denki stopped us.

"Wait! One question!" Denki asked, eyes pleading.

I sighed, turning back to him.

"Yeah?"

He took out his phone, a giddy smile on his face.

"Can I have your number?"

Dabi slapped his phone out of his hands, him yelping and quickly picking it up.

"If you couldn't tell, she's already taken." Dabi retorts.

Denki fiddled with his phone.

"Yeah I know that, but it's just for incase! Y'know? Like if you have any info on Midoriya anytime after this, you can cal- MESSAGE! Yes, message me. Alright?" He sputters, stopping part way from seeing the harsh glare from Dabi.

I never knew he was so desperate for a girlfriend.

You see all different sides of people when they don't know who you are.

I nod in agreement, but stopped, realizing I don't have a phone.

"Sorry, but I can't really uh... do that. I know it may have been important to find your.... friend, but we cannot help you." I said, giving him a blank stare.

He looked disappointed, his head drooping. But he nod nonetheless.

"Alright Stitchy! Let's go!" I cheered, pulling on his arm.

He followed, giving another glare at the rude bastard, who just blew smoke in his face. I had to tug on his arm to keep him from tackling the man. (Who deserved it, I was tempted for Dabi to just have his way, but we couldn't. Not while Denki was there. That's a line I won't cross, I may be a villain, but I won't hurt the innocent.... unless they deserve it or I want to.)