Chapter 15- Hero For Just a Moment

"Speech"

Thoughts

Mysterious voice (AKA, Banshee.)

(A/N. I'm sorry for all of the swearing in this chapter. It was only to emphasize how angry the character was feeling. 抱歉...)

(Memory lane~ Banshee's POV)

The world was scorching. The heat radiating off the Earth's crust could give way at any moment, the molten core was overheating.

All of this destruction... for what? Nearly everyone in the planet was dead. How did I achieve it? The help of demons and angel coming to collect those sad souls... Literally.

I'm not sure if it's a gift to be able to speak with the unnatural. May I say it as a curse? They do mean good though, they keep the spirits of those I killed out of my mind instead of haunting me and driving me near insanity. But that's inevitable, hearing their screams and shouts of rage right before their death was more than enough punishment.

That's where the name came from. Banshee, meaning? Well, screaming spirit.

I take it after my newfound quirk.

Even though I was not born with this power, I'm glad to call it my own.

Standing on mountains of rubble and possibly many many more bodies, I can see a fraction of the burning world. That fraction was the city of Mustafa, located in Japan.

I say a fraction of the burning world for a reason, this was just a small amount of the burning wreckage. I'm terrified of what I did, I wanted to be a hero y'know? But fate always has a way of messing the slightest of things up.

At least this is a better fate than what they should have had... That's what I constantly tell myself.

The skies were now empty, not a cloud in sight. The molten core was overheating because all the spirits down there that had existed in that type of environment, are now gone. No longer feasting on the heat, which now broke through the surface of the Earth.

The spirits in the sky had vacated, taking the clouds with them as sign of the now empty domain.

There were some people still alive, I can practically feel their hatred towards me. I deserve it. I know I do, but if they listened to my reasons like how some people did, they'd understand. I even had a few take their own lives because of how much they believed in me. I hate it, why did such kind, innocent people have to die because of this stupid monster that was supposed to destroy Earth!?

I'm not crazy! I'm not! Well, kind of, when I want to be, but seriously. I wouldn't have killed them without a reason.

I know, you probably think I'm out of my mind, like. "Why the Hell did you do all of this? What's the point in murdering the whole planet!?"

What's the point? Well, if I told you, I'd be written down in history as the craziest and most insane person in the world! (That's over exaggerating...) and my vision turned out to be 100% right!

Oh hush, I'm getting to it! The whole reason of why I murdered everyone! It's not complicated, just hard to understand or even comprehend.

Even my closest friends didn't believe me... Iida and Uraraka... They were one of the first to die.

When I told the world of my vision, I had been sent to a mental hospital. Not one where they help you like in the modern day ones. This was more like the prison you see in all those horror stories of mental people that had been sent to a certain establishment where everyone was in a cell, some screaming bloody murder, some being strapped to their bed, chair, wall.