Disclaimer and more

Hellouuu my friends and welcome to my 'new' book!!

 I finally found time to actually publish this book which has been in my drafts since last year...Please read this 'chapter' which is basically only about infos and an apology!! - which I'd be really grateful for if you'd actually read it!

 ▼

PLEASE READ...

Disclaimer:

This is pure fiction! The characters in this book do not represent the real life personality of the people.

NOTICE - warnings!

I don't want anyone to be triggered as this story may contain a bit (much?¿) violence, including abusive behavior. However, don't you worry because I will but on every chapter that may contain sth triggering a warning so that you can be aware of it!

Every chapter that will contain a lot of triggering content, will be marked with this 📍this emoji. But there's gonna be anyways a warning at the beginning.

And please don't think I'm overdoing it, I really care about y'all and I don't want to trigger anyone 🖤

NOTICE - story

As I already mentioned, this story will contain violence etc.
To add some points:

1. Ofc I know...that a psychiatric hospital isn't like that nowadays...let's say I just made it 'scarier'.

2. Since there is a lot of mental stuff included, I just want to say that I try my best to "write" them. I am truly sorry if i happen not to write it as "real" as possible but sometimes you can't put certain situations into words (at least that's my opinion!). So please, don't take it personally if my descriptions of a situation doesn't match reality.
As I said, I try my best!

AND PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE FUN OF MENTAL ILLNESSES OR STH LIKE THIS! NEVER!

3. Don't like don't read ;)

QUICK INFOS:

As some of my readers (who have read my other books) already know:

This font represents Seungmins thoughts

This font represents Hyunjin thoughts.

OH AND - THIS STORY TAKES PLACE SOMEWHERE IN A FOREST THAT IS CUT OUT FROM ALL THE SOCIETY. lmao.

Updates:

1: on Tuesdays/Wednesdays 

2: on Fridays/Saturdays

Have fun reading!

Also I apologize once again for my latest absence...

I am so grateful for y'all being so patient, I still keep on reading your comments when I have time and ofc they never fail to make me smile ♥️

Thank you for all the on-going 'support'

I'll be a better author to you and keep on updating my books!

I am trying to set myself some schedules for updating in order to keep a certain balance for the beginning!

Thank you, for reading and I am really, really grateful to have You as my readers💖

And as always: Have a good day/night! ♥️✌🏻