Chapter 65: Powers

Narrator's POV ~
"Tch. Tough luck. I'm still stronger than yo- AARGH!"

Crocodile went flying to the other side of the balcony after being punched like a pistol in the gut by Luffy.

"That felt good." Luffy said.

"Heh, don't take all the credit." Zephania said and ready her weapon.

Crocodile managed to get back up, while he coughed up blood.

"Damn you, mugiwara." Crocodile cursed, as he got up and flew back towards them.

"My turn." Zephania whispered and chanted her attack.

"One sword style, Blade Dance!" Zephania attacks, raining down her blade attack directly to Crocodile.

"AARGH!" Crocodile screamed in pain from the attack.

"Hania! You don't have to do this!" Law suddenly shouted.

"But I want to do this! Don't ask me why because you already know the answer to that! Plus, I have to make Crocodile pay for taking my parents away from us." Zephania said.

"I don't want you to get hurt because of me!" Law said sadly, but Zephania just smiled softly at him.

"Same here." she replied, which surprised Law and wasn't sure how to respond.

"Heh, you're so stubborn." he said, not having much of a choice. He couldn't stop her either even if he wanted to. He couldn't do anything with those handcuffs still on him.

"Ugh, you brats! Don't get so cocky just because you found a way to get me." Crocodile finally managed to get back up.

"That's because I have great nakamas with me."

Luffy and Zephania ready their stance to fight again.

"Enough games! Don't blame me for getting serious." Crocodile said, and placed his hand on the ground.

"Ground Death." As soon as Crocodile chanted those, the floor started shaking, and from his hand, the ground dries up completely and started crumbling, spreading them only toward Luffy and Zephania.

They were confused and unknown of what was happening. Then suddenly the heel of their footwear started to dissolve and crumbled.

"This is bad. Luffy get away from his ability's reach!" Zephania said and jumped away, while Luffy still stood like an idiot, waiting for something to happen, and something did. His sandals dissolved completely to dust.

"Ah! This is bad! Get away!" he panicked and jumped towards a pillar.

"That idiot." Zephania whispered as she landed on top of Law's cage, the area where Crocodile didn't include.

"Hania!" Law shouted.

"I'm fine Law. I have to get you out but it's locked. If only Robin can make it here." Zephania said while still on top of the cage.

"It's still no use Hania. Even if Nico Robin could get the key, this is still a kairouseki cage she can't go near it and I don't want you to go. It's too risky even for you to take the key from that man." Law said.

"I'll still take that risk. I'll definitely get that key." Zephania responded. She then noticed Crocodile's ability started to get closer towards Vivi and Robin.

"Vivi! Robin!" Zephania called trying to warn them. But Vivi couldn't carry Robin all by herself.

Zephania wouldn't make it in time to get to them either. Instead, Luffy stretched out his arms and grabbed them both.

"Luffy-san! I need to get inside his office so I could gather the contracts that he has for evidence." Vivi said to Luffy. Luffy nodded in agreement, but Crocodile heard their plan.

"What makes you think I still have those files." Crocodile said confidently.

"B-Because, I made sure they, w-were not burned." Robin spoke as best as she could, intimidating Crocodile.

"Damn you back stabbing woman."
Crocodile cursed under his breath.

"Then, leave your path to me!" Zephania suddenly jumped, 

"One sword style, Hydra Blade!" swinging her long sword coated with water towards Crocodile's arms, attempting to cut them to stop him from dehydrating the area even more.

Crocodile couldn't risk being hit with the attack, so he jumped out of the way. Zephania landed in front of him and started charging at him with her sword. She kept swinging in every direction, moving forward, while he kept managing to dodge her attacks as he backed away from the entrance of his office, giving them the chance to distance Crocodile from his room.

"Now Luffy!" As soon as Zephania gave the signal, Luffy tossed Vivi inside Crocodile's office.

"I won't let you." Crocodile attempts to reach them with his sand ability, but he forgot about his opponent in front of him. Zephania quickly raised her blade to his extended arm, wounding him, then extended her cut towards his body.

"Aargh!" Crocodile fell on his knees from the pain of Zephania's blade on him. While Luffy then put down Robin at the roof of the building.

"Thanks Hania." Luffy said and stretched himself away from the pillars he was on.

"Gumo-Gumo no, Rocket!" then shot himself towards Crocodile with a direct hit, spewing blood.

"AARGH!" The floor shook and crumble from the impact, that made the dried area collapse, leaving a hole in the middle.
Zephania immediately got out of the way but Luffy fell along with Crocodile.

"Luffy!" she screamed. Suddenly, an arm stretched out from the hole, grabbing on the cement and flew out the grinning Luffy.

"Shishishi, I'm okay!" Zephania sighed in relief, thinking it was over.

"Did you really think you could defeat me  you brats!" Unfortunately, it wasn't over. Crocodile flew out of the hole, floating above it, looking beat up, wounded and injured from Luffy and Zephania's attacks.
Luffy and Zephania got ready to attack again.

"You've really made me do this. Desert Spada!" A large blade like sand formed on Crocodiles hand, and sliced towards Zephania's direction.

She wasn't gonna dodge it on time, then Luffy came flying to her full speed, pushing her out of the way. She managed to get safe, but Luffy got injured and was bleeding. When she looked back to where Crocodile hit, her eyes widened in fear.

Luffy looked back behind him and his eyes popped out from shock.

"WAHH! THE BUILDING SPLIT IN HALF!" Luffy shouted.

"A direct hit from that attack, we would've died." Zephania said. She immediately remembered the direction it pointed at.

"Oh no. Law!"