Chap. 13: Only you

Narrator's POV ~
After they all arrived in the island, all of them went to separate groups. Sanji, Luffy and Brook went to get food supplies, Robin and Chopper went to get some medicines and for Robin's historical books, Ussop, Nami and Franky went to get other supplies for the Ship, while Zoro stayed on the Ship guarding Sunny, and as for Hania and Law, they went to get information about the island. And Nami gave them all equal allowances, then they all went of ahead. While Law and Hania were walking in the streets of the village, they saw a poster on the wall.

"Hey Law. Let's take a look at that poster over there. Maybe we can get some information from there."

"Sure." They were both curious about the poster and went to look at it.

"Wow, there's going to be a festival tonight, and fireworks!?" Hania said excitedly.

"Sure looks like it. Seems like everyone is preparing for it." Law said and looked at the people in the streets, setting up lanterns, and other decorations.

"I wonder what's this all about." Hania said.

"Oh, you're travelers. I see you're new here." An old man suddenly popped up behind them.

"Huh?"

"This festival of ours only happens once a year. You're lucky to have made it today. I hope you can make it tonight. It's going to be beautiful, as always. Because this is the day where our village was born. So that we would never forget our precious home and celebrate it's birthday." the old man explained.

"Oh, really. Then, were looking forward to it. Thank you for the information." Hania thanked the old man.

"You're welcome. I should also better get going. You two couples also should better get ready for this evenings Cherry Blossom viewing. We have one here and we inform everyone to wear kimono on this day, it's tradition."

"C-Couples!?"

"Cherry Blossom?" Hania started blushing when she heard the word couple, while Law was curious about the Cherry Blossom.

"So, I guess I better go. Goodbye you two. I hope you both have a good time here." the old man said and walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

"C-Couples? H-He called us couples." Hania kept mumbling.

"Hey, Hania. What's a Cherry Blossom?" Law suddenly asked.

"Eh? O-Oh, you don't know what's a Cherry Bloosom. Well, it's not like any other tree. This ine is different."

"Different?"

"Yeah. You see, it's beautiful pink petals that dances around the wind is what makes it beautiful beneath the sky, they bloomed so free, and that attracts the people." Hania explained.

"I see. Then let's tell the others about this." Law said.

"Yeah, I bet they will be excited!" And then both f them to walk back to the ship to tell the others about the information they got. When they got there, everyone was already completely gathered on the deck.

"Minna, we have good news for you."

Mini Time Skip ~
"Wow, a festival and a fireworks. And we even get to watch the Cherry Blossom Tree. What a very lucky coincidence. Ne, Robin. Let's buy the perfect clothes for this evening. And also you Hania. Come with us, and we will help you pick out the perfect and kawai clothing for you. You game?" Nami cheered as soon as she heard about the festival. Same as everyone.

"Sure, I'll go with you Navigator-san." Robin said wearing a closed eye smile.

"Yeah, I'll also go with you." Hania said.

"Then minna, let's not waste our time for this perfect moment. Let's get ready everyone!" Nami announced.

"YEAH!" they all shouted.

"I'm going to eat lots of meat!" Luffy shouted.

"And more sake for me." Zoro said.

"And I'm going to escort the ladies there~." Sanji said and noodle danced with hearts in his eyes towards Robin, then Nami and then to Hania.

"You're not escorting this one, Black Leg-ya." Law seriously said and then gabbed Hania's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Oi Law! Why are you touching Hania-chwan like that."

"Sanji, it's alright. It's fine with me. I really want Law to come with me." Hania stopped Sanji from rampaging.

"H-Hania-chwan?" And then Law looked at Hania while Hania looked back at Law. And Zoro saw the look on their faces.

"Oi Law, you better not hurt my sister." Zoro yelled from the railings he was leaning on.

"Heh, don't fuss about it. That's never going to happen." Law said.

"You better promise that. If not, I will hunt you down, with the cold blade of my sword in to your throat. And besides, it would be better if you were the one to be with her, than this ero cook here." Zoro said folding his arms on his chest.

"What did you say you damn marimo!"

"Hah? You wanna fight curly brows!?" Zoro and Sanji started fighting again. 'BONK' 'BONK'

"Stop! The both of you!" But Nami easily stopped them.

"Hahahahahaha." And Luffy only laughed. 'BONK'

"And you! You're supposed to stop them cause you're the captain!" Nami yelled at Luffy.

"G-Gomenasai." Luffy said, holding the bump on his head.

"Yohohohoho, Nami-san is really scary, and pretty." Brook said.

"So it's settled. You guys do what you do to yourselves. We girls have private things to do for this evening, right. So, go ahead now, it's almost dark."

"Hai."