Chap. 20: Who's that girl

Zephania's POV ~
      "I wasn't drooling, Baka Law." I said as I pouted and folded my arms on my chest and looked away from him.

I just heard him chuckle and said, "Cute." I don't care! I hate him. I don't know why! Ughhh!! Yeah my mouth was open, but I wasn't drooling. All the girls in class were.

Except for Nami, who had Belli signs in here eyes while looking at Law. Don't tell me she also likes him.

"I wonder if he is rich." she said to herself. I should've known.

While Robin just studied for the subject and did not pay attention.

"Okay class. Settle down. We're not here to take advantage of Mr. Trafalgar. And Law, you can take your seat. Right next to... um... Ah, Eustass Kid. There's an empty seat beside him."

Oh great. Kid, the guy who's always making fun of me and keep on teasing me. And if Law and Kid join forces against me, I'm done for.

"Hey, I'm Law." I heard Law introduced himself to Kid.

And I turned around at the back and looked at them.

"Tch. I heard it the first time bastard, Trafalgar." Kid just spatted out to him.

I can imagine the tick mark on Law's head as I saw his expression.

"Oh, my bad. I thought you were deaf, Eustass-ya." Law answered back.

Half of the class heard Law's phrase and some laughed quietly to themselves. But Kid noticed this and Kid's face turned red as his hair. And they both started arguing.

Well, I was wrong. They don't get along. "Okay.. Quiet down everyone. Let's start our day with our new lesson." Mr. Shanks said.
And a lot from the class started moaning in despair. Haha.

Time Skip ~ Lunch Break
      I stromed off the classroom and made my way directly to the library to return the books I borrowed. I completely forgot about having lunch with Robin and Nami. My mind is completely crowded right now. Maybe next time when I'm not stressed.

As I made my way there, somebody blocked my way. And I am not surprised to see who it is.
"Law, move away. I have to go somewhere." I said to him.

"Hmmm? And where is that?" he asked.

"It's none of your business."

"Then I'll just follow you then."

"Whatever." I said.

I didn't pay attention to him the whole time so that no one will notice that we know each other. I know that most the girls here are now drooling at him. I don't want any trouble. So might as well ignore him.

Time Skip ~
       Once I returned the book I borrowed, I skipped lunch and went directly to the classroom, with Law still on my tail, following me.

I heard murmurs about me and Law. But as usual, I didn't care and ignored them.

*Bell Ringing*

Finally, I'm tired of waiting. Then the class started as usual, without saying a word to anybody.

Another Time Skip ~ (b'cuz I'm too lazy right now. Hehe)
       Ahhh~ The class has now ended. But still, I'm not in the mood.

I went to the locker to get my things, but when I was about to get my final piece in my locker,it suddenly closed and revealed a displeased expression of Law.

"Why are you ignoring me all day." he said.

"Don't let anyone notice that we know each other. Because the people in this school are different. Some will create issues and lies about everything they see and hear that are misunderstood. So don't create any issues about the both of us. I don't want any trouble." I whispered to him and he was still wearing a displeased expression.

As a matter of fact, I don't know why I even feel depressed while I'm avoiding him, even that's what I wanted or it should be. It's just that, every time I see a girl flirt on him and it was just like nothing to him, I feel somehow, also displeased. Maybe it's because I hate them. I hate these men.

I opened again my locker and took out my last piece inside and left. I was almost at the gate, I saw a familiar and unpleasant figure.

"Well, well. Look guys. It's Zephania."

"Monet. Am I, NOT happy to see you."

The woman who Ace said was the leader of the cheerleader of our university.

The woman who started all my pain, again.

The woman who took Ace from me.

It was Monet.