Chap. 15: I Still Like You

Narrator's POV ~
       "-aw? Hey, Law? Law!?"

"A-huh?"

"You're spacing out Law. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just, thought of something. Remembered something, deep."Law said after he finally got himself back from the memories of the past.

"Hmmm, okay. So..." Zephania said who was still in front of him.

"So? What?" he asked.

"Are you coming or what?"

"To where?"

"Ugh, to get my ears pierced of course, and I'm excited about it. I already told you. How far long have you been spacing out." "Oh, yeah. Sure. I could never leave you." Law said, and suddenly smiled.

"Okay, you're creeping me out." Zephania said.

"Okay, I'll just, go get my bag. Be right back." and then she went back inside the women's changing room, while Law was still waiting outside. After a few seconds, Zephania finally went out of the room carrying her bag, and a wallet in her right hand.

"Come on."

"Are you sure it's fine for you to leave this place now."

"Well, Miss Makino said I should be the last person to lock this place, even though she didn't gave me the key, but she gave me the lock for the door of the cafe. So, now that I'm done, and still have a spare time, I'm going to get my ears pierced to kill time."

"I thought you said because it was like your brother's, Zoro."

"Yeah, well that too. And some personal matters. Wait, how do you know my brothers name?"

"Hmmm, secret." Law said.

"Hmmm, well never mind. I don't care. Come on." Zephania said and started walking to the door with Law behind her. They got out of the cafeteria and Zephania locked the door. And then they went off to the place where Zephania will have her ears pierced.

Time Skip ~
      "Ow, It kinda stings a bit." Zephania said as she touched her ear with three pierced earings in it.

"Then don't touch it." Law said to her.

"Hmm, don't tell me what to do." Zephania said and folded her arms on her chest and looked in the opposite direction of Law. While he just looked at her up and down, wondering something.

"You really do look cute in that outfit." Law complemented her.

"Huh? What is?" she asked and then looked down on her clothes.

"Eh? I'm still wearing these?" Zephania stopped walking.

"Oh, I forgot to change my clothes. I have to go back to the cafeteria, and change my clothes." Zephania said to herself. And Law heard her.

"Why do you need to go back? I can change you here if you want." Law said to her.

"Baka. I brought some clothes earlier and carried them in my bag. But I took them out so they won't get wrinkly. And those clothes are my favorite. I don't want you replacing them." Zephania stated.

"Alright, fine. Let's go."

"Huh? You're coming with me?"

"Why not. How else could you open a lock if you don't have a key."

"I don't have a problem with that. I'm good at picking locks. I always pick the lock in my brother's room." Zephania told Law.

"Heh. Interesting." Law just smirked. And Zephania started running back to their cafeteria.

"Oi, Hania. Wait." Law tried calling out to her. But she didn't stop. So they kept running until they finally rached their destination. But, they were also panting for air because of the running thing. Well, only Zephania. Law looked like nothung happened to him.

"Finally." Zephania said.

"Now where can I find a pin in here." she said and searched her bag.

"Huh? Huh? Eh? There's no pin in here." Zephania started to panic.

"I can't get inside if I can't open the lock." she said.

"Then why don't I take you in. And let me show you my ability as well." Law said and Zephania looked at him. And then Law grabbed Zephania by the waist and pulled her in closer to him and said, "ROOM." then a blue film sphere surrounded them.

"W-What is this?"

"SHAMBLES."

And both Law and Zephania finally got inside. But it was kind of dark. "W-What just happened?" Zephania was now confused and asked whule still in the arms of Law.

"I don't only have these powers of a genie, but also the ability a devil fruit. I know you've heard of that. And I ate the Ope Ope no mi. Does that answer your question." Law explaind to her. But she just stayed silent and felt Law's arm around her tightened.

"L-Let me go Law." Then Zephania came back from a frozen state. And Law immediately granted her request.

"How many times do I have to tell you! Don't get comfortable with me! I'm not like those women around there, that keeps on hitting in other people for their own personal desire. If you want to have fun with women, don't do it to me. Don't treat me the same as them." Zephania shouted at Law. But instead of Law being shock, he just smiled through the darkness but Zephania couldn't see his face.

"You're still the same." Law whispered.

"What was that?" "Nothing. I just said, what a sudden change of mood. Earlier you were mad at me, then later you were kind of excited and suggested me to come with you, and now, you're mad again."

"I was mad earlier because of what you did. And I was excited because of my ears piercing thing and I only asked you to come with me because I just felt bad a bit because you were acting weird when you apologised to me. And now, even though I told you many times, you still never learn." Zephania said in one breath.

"Whoa. Well you can't blame me if I still like you."

"W-What?"

"Nothing. So, where are your clothes. Let's just get this over with." Law said, changing the topic.

Zephania was just standing the middle of the dining area, but never even noticing the smirking face of Law. And even though Law couldn't see her face because of the darkness, he knew that Zephania was blushing.

(A/N: Gomenasai, if I'm going to spoil you a bit. But, the ending of this story, is different from the genie movies that you have seen. It's not the same with the Aladin, or any movies regarding to the genre of genies. So that's all. Please don't forget to vote or comment, and, stay tuned for the upcoming chapters, where there will be some secret events. Hehe. Bye, until next time.)