Chap. 22: The Genie's Weakness

C22:
The Next Day~
Zephania's POV ~
        *gasp* I suddenly woke from a horrible nightmare. I realised that I was sweating hard. And suddenly, tears started to form in my eyes. I dreamt, about my parents.

        I started to sob, but then realised the figure that wrapped around me. It was Law. He had his arms wrapped around me, hugging me while sleeping.

     I tried to brush off my tears away and start to get out of bed for school. And of course, I just remembered, Law transferred yesterday. What a day. And then, I just remembered what happened yesterday, on the gateway. I got on an argument with, Monet. Ugh, enough with her. And enough with my thoughts. I need to get up now.

       I took Law's arm and removed it from me. And thank goodness he didn't notice. I then proceeded to the bathroom. After I took a bath, I wore my school uniform and went directly to the kitchen. I just prepared the same thing I eat on breakfast. Bread and Nutella. Because I don't know how to cook. And all the food that I have in here are ready made. So, yeah.

      Anyway, I prepared two breakfast for me and for Law. Not that I actually care.😑😒😶 And then when I actually finished preparing, I ate mine and left Law's on a plate.

      "Hania?" I heard a voice behind me. And thank God he's wearing clothes. His school uniform clothes. "Wait. When did you get those clothes." I pointed out his uniform.

      "Oh, I'm glad you noticed." he said.

      "That's not an answer." I said.  
     "I'm a genie. I can get anything I want." Then he started walking closer to me.

     "And get anyone I want." he said, his face starting to lean closer to mine.

      Well I'm not giving him anything from me. So what I did was, I quickly took the bread from the plate and shoved it in his mouth. Well, he did get something from me. Hahaha.

      He stopped with eyes wide open. He took a step backwards and took the bread out of his mouth. When he realised what it was he ran to the sink and vomited. Well more like just spitting out the bread from his mouth.

      "Why.. pwe pwe.. did y.. Blehk.. You put that in my mouth.. pwe ack.." he said while he kept on spitting.

     "Well. It's your breakfast." I said. "Ugh. I hate bread." he said and started to drink some water. "How would I know." I said, and I somehow thought of something amusing.

     "You don't like bread right?" I asked. "I hate them. Why?" he said. And as soon as he saw the smirk that was plastered on my face, he started backing up slowly.

      "Hania? What are you thinking. What's that smirk on your face." he asked. I ignored his question and ran to the fridge to get a slice of bread. And when he saw this, his eyes widened. And I started to walk towards him but he dashed out. And I started to chase him with the bread in my hand pointing at him.

       And I started laughing uncontrollably as I saw the look on Law's face being disgusted by the bread. But then.... He disappeared...

Narrator's POV ~
     Law grew tired of Zephania's games. So he disappeared in front of her and she stopped running.

      And he reappeared behind Zephania. "Now its my turn." Law said as he started tickling her. She fell onto the floor laughing hard as Law still kept on tickling Zephania who was now on top of her.

     "Ahh.. Hahahaha. Law.. Haha.. Stop it... Hahaha." Zephania kept on laughing. "This is your punishment." Law said.

     "Wha..Hahaha. What? ...Hahaha....Why? Haha....." And then suddenly, they both stopped as they both heard a knock from the door.

     "Oi. Hania. What's going on in there? Why is it so loud in there?" It was Zoro who was talking from outside her room. But Zephania struggled to get some air. And when she was finally able to control her breathing, she replied.

     "I-I'm fine. Haha, I just, watched something really funny."

     "Then hurry up. You're gonna be late." Zoro said and went back to his room.

      "Ah. I almost forgot. I better get going to school." she said. And she immediately stood up and went to get her bag and ran to the door.

      "Where are you going? " Law asked her before she could leave.

      "To school. And you should be too." But before she could get out of the door, with one snap of Law's finger, she was already in her classroom.