Chapter 58: A Long Graduation Day

Zephania's POV ~

*Thump**Thump*

I awoke again to the sound of my lovers' beating heart. I still can't believe this is happening. How I'd give anything just to continue having mornings like this with Law, laying with him until the sun rises. I don't want to get up yet. I cuddled closer to him and embraced him more.

"Pfft." I suddenly heard him laugh a bit. He was awake also? I moved back and looked at him. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Y-You were awake? Why didn't you say anything." I exclaimed, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"How could I. You looked so beautiful while sleeping." he said. Ugh, typical Law. Still, I love him for his cocky yet loving gestures.

"Hhmp!" I just buried myself back to his chest.

"You know, we're gonna be late if we stay here for much longer." he suddenly said. Wait, late for what? Oh no! The graduation ceremony! I was about to get up, but Law pushed me back and climbed on top of me.

"Wha-, Law!" I exclaimed.

"Well, you started it, since you wouldn't move away and still cuddled more with me. Besides, we didn't get to finish up last night." he said and felt him grind his hips on mine. I felt his now large bulge poke me.

"W-Wait. We're gonna be late for the ceremony." I said as an excuse and tried to push him back, but then he grabbed my hands and pinned them above me.

"You have to take responsibility for this." Oh no.

Time Skip ~
Damnit, we're so late. I blame Law for this. I managed to finish showering since Law came in with me, which made it much longer to finish since he started doing it again.

Ugh, I don't know if I feel tired or not. I'm starting to hate myself because I couldn't refuse him, specially since he's so great at it. Damnit, my mind is so clouded by him, I need to focus.

I managed to dress up, and Law came out now fully dressed, thank goodness he's not naked anymore. Though, I have no problem with him naked since he has a nice body. Still, I don't know if can take more it, my legs are already having a hard time walking, still I managed. Ugh, enough. I have to focus.

I haven't had breakfast, so I just took a fresh apple from the fridge. I took a large bite, but then Law suddenly came up to me and grabbed my waist and said, "Itadakimasu." and pressed his lips to mine, licking my bottom lip for entrance. I denied him, but then he bit my bottom lip which made me gasp and he slipped in his tongue, exploring my mouth.

"Nngh~" Oh no, not again. He always makes me feel weird every time. Then his tongue grabbed the apple I bit earlier and took it to his mouth. He pulls away with a smirk, and hear him chew on the apple.

Oh my god, my face is heating up, so mortifying, it actually got me turned on. He played me! The hell Law!

*BONK*

Time Skip ~
We teleported directly to our assigned chairs. my seat was between Law and Nami's while beside her was Luffy. We saw Usopp and Chopper pass by us.

"Eh? Tra-guy, you have a big bump in your head." Usopp said. Well, that's what he gets for teasing so much.

"Oh no. Let me treat your head." Chopper said and start to rummage his backpack.

"I'll be fine. Go on ahead, both of you." Law said to them.

"Oh, okay. Make sure to treat later." Chopper said before they both continued to walk to their seat. The ceremony just started but the students were still unorganized.