The New Kids' A Player: Part One.

School. I hate it. No…I don’t hate school. I just hate getting up for it. Right now I’m pulling up to my high school. I’m wearing neon purple shorts, black knee high converse, and a neon purple and black plaid button up shirt with a black tank top under it. I looked in the mirror to check my hair. Which is a pretty dark brown color. In the, sun I have pretty dark red highlights. My hair is fluffy and kind of curly. I love it though. It’s fits me perfectly. But anyway, after I turned off the car I looked at the clock. Crap. I was late. I’m always late. I can never get out of the house on time. I grabbed my bag and got out the car.

I was half way to the door when I heard someone burning rubber. I turned around. ‘Who’s the lead foot?’ I thought to myself. I was about to move out of the street, but before I could, I saw the car making the squeaking sound. A shinny red Camaro. A beautiful car, but who the hell was the idiot driving it? And -an even better question- why the hell weren’t they stopping?

I closed my eyes. “Oh fu-” I got it half way out before I heard the tires hiss again. I opened one eye, and looked at the car just inches away from me. Then opened the other.

“Hey!” I hit the hood of the car -I really hated to hit the car. But, that was the only way to get my point across- “You almost hit me you jack ass!” I yelled.

The drivers door opened. I saw the shoes first. Converse. High tops. Nice. They were pretty clean, but I could tell that they were guys shoes. Hmmm. So it’s a guy. He must have brain damage if he was driving his CAMARO like THAT. I mean, come on. Any guy would know better then that.

He finally got all the way out. He had blonde ish brown hair, snake bites, ugly sun glasses on, and a leather jacket. What the hell? It’s like 90 digress out here and he has on a freaking leather jacket? Yeah, he MUST have brain damage of some sort. To bad, since he’s pretty hot.

“Did you just hit my fucking car?” he said. He had a slight accent of some sort. His voice was pretty sexy too. But then he slammed the car door. Hard. What the hell is wrong with him? What guy treats his car like this? I would treat the damn thing better then that…

“Damn right! You almost hit me! What the hell?!” I yelled.

“My fault. I didn’t see you.” he smiled.

My mouth dropped. Not because his smile was gorgeous, -which, he totally was- but because he actually had the audacity to say he didn’t see me. I had on NEON colors for fucks sake! Neon!!! “I’d tell you to watch where you’re going. But then, I wouldn’t get to kick your ass.”

“Is that a threat?” he asked smoothly, taking off his sun glasses.

“No. That’s a promise.”

He started laughing. “What are you going to do princess? Lip gloss me?”

“Princess?” I echoed him. Taking a step forward looking up at him. Damn it. I hate being short.

“Princess.” he said, smirking.

I swear I was fighting the urge to sucker punch him. Oh if only looks could kill. I swear he would be dropping dead right about now. But honestly, if he hadn’t almost hit me, and wasn’t acting like a total jack ass, I totally would be flirting with him.

I started walking backwards toward the school. “Watch your back, new kid.” I hissed and turned around.

“Oh, I’m so scared.” He said laughing again.

“By the way. You just lost the game.” I said over my shoulder smirking. That made him stop laughing.

“Oh you bitch!” He yelled. Somewhat jokingly. But not really.

I looked over my shoulder and smirked again as I flipped him off. I started laughing as I walked through the door of the school. What an awful, yet hilarious way to start off the day.

-------------

“Nice of you to join us Miss Cruz.” Mrs. Monroe said as I walked into my homeroom almost ten minutes late. “I trust you have a legitimate reason for being late.”

“Um, yes Mrs. Monroe. As a matter fact I do.” I figured it was better for me to tell her, rather then getting a detention for being late.

“Well that’s a first.” she said under her breath, putting down the book in her hand. “Feel free to share.”

I looked around the room. Everyone was looking at me now. “Well, I totally almost got smashed by a car in the parking lot. Hints the squeaking sound you might have heard about ten minutes ago.” I raised my eyebrows.

She lowered her glasses to glare at me. “Is that so?”

“Yeah. You can totally go check the skid marks.”

She picked her book back up. “I might just do that. Please take your seat, Miss Cruz. Turn to page one-twenty-two.”

I laughed to myself as I sat down. Jessica -my best friend- leaned over. “What really happened?” she whispered with a smirk on her face.

“Just what I told her.” I whispered back.

She started giggling and turned back to talk to Rick. Her boyfriend. I’m sure she didn’t believe me. Probably thought I was in the car with some guy, doing who knows what. Defiantly what she would be doing. Well if she wasn’t with Rick, that is. I just laughed and got some gum out of my desk.

-------

15 minutes into Mrs. Monroe babbling about something unknown, someone walked into the class.

Everyone stopped everything. The bubble I just blew, popped in my face. Loud. The girls looked at him in aw. The guys looked in jealousy. I looked, in pure shock/horror. You have got to be kidding me! Why the hell did he have to be in MY homeroom?

“Ah, Mr. Chance. Welcome.” Mrs. Monroe said a little to sweetly.

“Hey, sorry I’m late. I got lost.” He smiled and I swear it looked like Mrs. Monroe stopped breathing.

Jessica and I exchanged a ‘here we go again’ look.

“Everyone, this is Blake Chance…” I have no idea what Mrs. Monroe was saying after that. I really didn’t care. Well, I didn’t care until…“You can go sit next to Miss Cruz.”

“Oh fuck.” I mumbled to myself. I put my head down on the desk. I didn’t know if I wanted to laugh, simply because my life sucked at the moment, or cry. Again, simply because my life sucked at the moment. I should have known he would be sitting next to me. Since, of course, the only empty seat was next to ME.

“Hey Princess.” he whispered, as he sat down next to me.

I looked up from the desk only to say, “Fuck off.” I didn’t even bother look at him long enough to see his reaction. But -based on this morning- I’m sure it was a fucking grin. Stupid, hot, idiotic, shiny red Camaro owner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Sorry to anyone who I may have made lose the game! Dang it! I did it again! Sorry! XD Any way, I hope you enjoyed it!

-Lexi Rain. <3