The New Kids' A Player: Part Thirteen :D

Its been two months…Okay. Long chapter to make up for it? :D

(I advise you to read the last chapter over. Just incase you forgot what was going on.)

Instead of a song, I shall give you a vidoe that has nothing to do with this chapter. It’s just to make you laugh. I advise you wear head phones when you play it. XD

---->

-----------------------

(Warning! Racy…ish :p)

(Second warning. I over used the profanities specifically because someone told me to use less. c:<)

~Heather~

Kyle slid his hand down my side until he got to my waist. “Just try not to enjoy this TOO much.”

I smirked and pushed myself closer to him so that our bodies touch. “Same to you.” I whispered, just inches from his face.

He swallowed. HARD. “You sure you wanna do--”

“Shut up.” I grabbed his shirt and pulled his face to mine.

He froze.

“What the hell Kyle?” I hissed in a whisper.

He glanced over his shoulder, then looked back at me with a evil smirk. “Let’s do this.” He grabbed my belt buckle, pulling me into him, and pushed his lips to mine. For some reason -and I would REALLY like to know why- his lips felt amazing as well as his body against mine. Oh fuck it. This whole damn situation felt fucking amazing.

“Whoa Heather…This is Kyle you’re talking about…”

He bit my lip and I couldn’t help but let out a moan. “Damn it Kyle…Why are you so fucking good at

this?!”

I felt his lips smirk.

“Kyle, uhmm, what the hell are you doing?” I heard Jared ask in a tone that was slightly pissed off, and slightly confused.

Kyle cleared his throat and winked at me before turning to Jared. “It’s not what it looks like.”

“Really?” Jared crossed his arms.  “Cause it looked like you were swapping saliva with Blake‘s girlfriend.”

“No, no.” Kyle chuckled. “I was…I was…I was…uhm, I was playing with her tonsils.” he smirked. “Yeahhhh…I’ll go with that…”

“I’m gonna walk away now.” I said trying not to laugh. “Kyle, call me.” I slowly kissed Kyle’s cheek, winked at Jared -which made his flinch in shock- and walked away. I giggled to myself all the way down the hall.

-------

I met Jessica at her locker.

She grabbed my arm. “Okay missy. Either you two are some damn good actors, or you both were enjoying the hell out of that.”

I chuckled. “I can’t speak for Kyle, but,” I smirked at her excised expression. “I’m a good actor.”

“Well fuck me!” she threw her hands up. “I thought you were into it.” 

I rolled my eyes. “I was into the part I was playing.”

“Oh bitch whateverrrrrr.” Jess chuckled. “You liked it.”

-----------------

*Lunch*

-----------------