The New Kids' A Player: Part Nine. :)

Woop! Woop! What’s up people?! Oh yeah! Three nights in a row! Go Lexi! :D Anyway, I personally love this story now that Zack has entered the mix. Like really can’t stop writing! This is all I‘ve been doing for the past three days. And it’s awesome because it counts at school! (I’m home schooled.) Alright, I really don’t have anything to say right now because I really wanna get back to the story! Sooooo, here we go! (:

Song: I need one! Suggestions? (:

--------------------

~Heather~

My jaw dropped. “Oh. My. Good God.”

Jessica started drooling. “Who IS that?”

“That my dear friend,” I closed my locker. “Is Zackary Knight.”

I leaned against the lockers and waited for him to walk down the hall. Jessica was still in awe that I even knew who he was.

“Hi.” Zack said, putting his hands into his pockets.

“Hey. I’m digging the hair.” I reached my hand up to move his still to long bangs.

He blushed a little. “Thank you.” he smiled then he looked at Jessica with a puzzled expression. “Um…” he pointed to her.

“Oh yeah. This is my friend Jessica.”

Jessie’s face changed from that ‘oh-my-god’ look to her ‘flirty’ face.

“Well hello there.” Jess started batting her eyelashes. I rolled my eyes.

Zack looked at me, unsure how to respond. I started laughing and mouthed “Ignore her.” 

Blake wrapped his arm around my waist. “Good Morning!”

“It was until you showed up.” I said under my breath.

“What?”

I laughed. “Nothing. Good morning.”

Blake pointed to Zack. “Who’s this?”

“My friend Zack.”

Blake’s expression turned hostile. “I’m Blake.” he reached his hand out. “Heather’s boyfriend.” he literarily HISSED ‘boyfriend’.

Zack put his hands back into his pockets. “Well, I have to get to class. Nice to meet you Jessica, Blake.” he nodded his head toward them. “I’ll see you later Heather.” he smiled.

“Alright. Try not to get to get attacked.” I giggled.

His smile widened, showing his perfect teeth. “By who, exactly?”

“If you haven’t noticed, the girls at this school are crazy.” I laughed and tried to turn out of Blake’s arm.

He laughed too. “Alright then.” he waved and walked away.

Blake looked at me. “I don’t like him.”

I raised my eyebrows and smirked. “Feel threatened?”

He frowned. “By that? No.”

“Sure, sure.” I nodded and pushed his arm off. “Jess? We gotta get to math.”

She smiled and slammed her locker shut. “Alrighty then.”

----------

*Lunch*

“Zack likes you Heather.” Jessica said as we sat down at a table. Blake, Rick and their ‘new found friend’ Kyle, have football practice right now. Since it’s a half day, they missed Math, History and half of Lunch.