The New Kids' A Player: Part Seven. :)

So, I would blame my not uploading on my internet not working, but that wouldn’t be the total truth. So, I haven’t been uploading because I am lazy and because the internet wasn’t working. :p But, I am upload now. Also, I let my best friend read this. I was so scared she was gonna say it sucked. But, she said it’s good and that I’m “very talented.” Which made me happy because I really thought the book was suckish. So I’m glad she liked it, and I’m glad you guys like it. And because I’ve been gone so long, I’m going to try and make this one reallyyyyyyy long. Okay, I’m done talking now. LET’S DO THIS! (:

Song: Bad Girl, Good Girl. (Don’t worry, it’s not in English. You’re not crazy. xD)

By: Miss A

---------------------------------------------------

~Heather~

*Monday. Two days after Heather and Blake’s date*

I jumped back as my locker slammed shut in front of me. If I haven’t moved when I did, it would have hit me in the face.

“What the hell Blake!” I yelled, pushing him as hard as I could.

He looked totally pissed as he said “You do realize we had a date, right?” 

“Oh, did we?” I asked innocently as I re-opened my locker. “I guess something more important came up.”

He slammed it close again. “What’s more important then me?”

I shrugged. “Lots of thing.”

“Like?”

I raised my eyebrows. “What? You want a list?”

He slammed his hand into the lockers. “No! I want you to tell me why you didn’t fucking show up!”

“I was busy.” I said calmly as opened my locker again. This time he didn’t stop me.

“Bullshit!”

I laughed. “Mad, are we?”

“Mad doesn’t even cover it!”

I looked through the books in my locker keeping my expression bored. “Pissed, angered, enraged, ferrous…”

“Shut up!” he hissed.

I smirked. “You know,” I put my books down and turned to face Blake. “You’re kinda hot when your mad.”

I saw him blink in shock before he controlled his expression. “Whatever…”

I grabbed his shirt and slowly pulled him closer. “Blake…” I whispered in his ear.

“Hm?” he chocked out.

“I’m not the kind of girl who’s just gonna jump on your dick because you’re hot. You gotta work for it baby.” I kissed his neck and push him back.

“Um…” was all he could get out.

“Speechless?” I smiled. “I tend to do that to guys.” I closed my locker. “I gotta get to class. See you at lunch.” I waved and walked away.

I got half way to homeroom when I saw Jessica up against the lockers with Nick Griffon. I laughed and pulled her off of him.

“Jeez, where are the teachers in this school?” I laughed. “You two were basically groping each other.”

“Hoe please.” she laughed. “We weren’t groping.”

“Um. His hand was in your pants Jessica.” I laughed again.