The New Kids' A Player: Part Eight. (:

Alright, you should REALLY love me now. Uploading two days in a row? Oh yeah. Even after I stayed up all night writing the last chappy? Yessss, love meeee. Alright, truthfully, I couldn’t bare to stay away from my story. From the moment I woke up, all I could think about was Heather, Blake, Jessica, Rick, Kyle and Zack. I mean, I was soooooo wrapped up in the last chapter that I had to read it literally 10 times. I really liked it. I hope you guys like Zack, cause I do. Anywayyyy. I’ma shut up now. (:

Dedicated  to hollisterfreak99 because her comment on the last chapter made me giggle. (:

Song: Can’t Stand It.

By: NeverShoutNever and/or Christofer Drew. (Who I love dearly. <3)

--------------------------

~Heather~

“Alright…Fine.” he pulled his hood down.

I smiled and reached my hand over to move his bangs.

When I could see his full face I gasped. “Oh my god…” I sat in shock as I took in his beautiful features. His bright green eyes were so beautiful and deep, it felt like I could look into them for miles and miles. His thick black eye lashes made the green pop. I could now see the full outline of his lips. They were perfectly shaped and a light rosy pink color. All in all, he was gorgeous.

He looked down making his black hair fall over his face again.

I slapped his arm. “Zack! Why didn’t you tell me how freaking beautiful you are!”

He smiled. “Beautiful?”

“Beautiful.” I smiled back. “But you need your hair cut.”

He laughed. “I know. But I still don’t want people to see my face.”

I frowned. “Why?”

“Because,” he sighed. “I don’t want people to befriend me because of how I look.”

I rolled my eyes. “You speak in riddles, you know that?”

“Not riddles.” he smiled. “More like, poems and song lyrics.”

“Mhm. Same thing.” I said trying to discreetly move closer to him.

He rolled his eyes. “You know,” he said putting his book down. “If you wanted to see what I was drawing, all you had to do was ask.”

“That’s not what I was doing…” I whispered, hoping he didn’t hear me.

He laughed. “I know.”

He intertwined his long fingers with mine which made me smiled. I leaned my forehead on his shoulder.

“Your hand is cold.” I whispered.

He chuckled. “I’m sorry.” I looked up to see his bright green eyes beaming into mine.

“Kiss him Heather. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiss hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim.” repeated over and over again in my head. He leaned his head down. Oh my gosh. Is he really gonna ki-

“You’re a jerk! I know. You’re a jerk! I know. You’re a jerk! I know. You’re a jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerky. Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerky.” my phone rang.

“Damn it.” I whispered.

Zack turned his head away. “Nice ring tone.”

I sighed. “It’s Blake’s.” 

He laughed. “Interesting.”

I hit the ignore button. “Anyway.” I reached over him and grabbed his book. “What were you drawing?”

He pointed in front of us.

“The…dead…grass?” I asked, confused. I totally don’t get this kid. What’s so great about dead grass?

He shook his head, smiling. “Not the grass. The sky.”

I blinked. “It’s…just the sky. Nothing special about it.”

He laughed. “That’s because your looking with your eyes.” he put his hand on my chest. “Look with your heart.”

“T to the E to the X to the T. You got a text baby.”

Zack started cracking up. “Where do you get these ring tones?”

“Shush.” I smiled and clicked the ‘view message’ button.

“From: Blake:
I’m at your house. Where are you?”

I clicked ‘reply’ “Well you know where I’m not.”  ‘Send’

I closed my keyboard and looked at Zack. “Blake.”

He nodded. “Boyfriend?”

“Not yet.”

“Interesting…”

I put my hand back into his. “Not really.”

He smiled.

--------------
*Saturday*

“Alright. What the fuck is this?” I snapped at Blake.

“It’s a restaurant.” he smiled.

I glared at him. “Restaurant my ass! This is a fucking McDonald’s!”

“Same thing.” he shrugged.

“If you really fucking think this is a date, then you have some serious fucking brain damage, you  motherfucker!” I kicked the grill of his car.

He glared at me. “You know, I just felt my IQ go down. Maybe it’s your string of profanities!”

“Pssshhh. As if your IQ could get any lower.”

“Whatever.”

I opened the car door. “Is that your best come back? And um. Give me your keys.”

“Yup.” he tossed them to me. “Why do you need them?”

I turned the car on then hit the radio. And guess what was on? “No hands!!” I yelled as loud as I could.

His eyes widened. “What the fuck?”

I started dancing. “Rain rain go away that's what all my haters say! My pockets stuck on overload my rain never evaporate! No need to elaborate! Most of these ducks exaggerate!"