The New Kids' A Player: Part Eleven. :)

Okay, it’s been about a month. Really sorry you guys! The time I uploaded every day for four days kicked my butt! I’m still sleepy from it! xD Anyway, moving on. Don’t go “mobsta” on me for what‘s about to happen. :p But, it’s gonna upset the Zack fans. You  have been warned. xD

Song: Forget you. (Heheheeee)

By: Cee lo Green. (ß- Is that right? O.o)

--------------------

~Heather~

 I sat on the ground next to Zack and pulled his headphone out. Ahhh, just like old times.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“H-hey. I didn’t think you were gonna come.” he smiled.

I shrugged. “Forgive and forget.”

“I am so sorry for yelling at you. I really am. I didn’t mean any of it.”

I shook my head. “I know. Don’t sweat it.”

He hugged me. “I thought for sure that you were going to hate me forever.”

I giggled and pulled back. “No. I could never hate you. Ever.”

He smiled. “Good, because I’m in love with you Heather.”

I smiled and touched the purple bruise on his jaw. “Why?”

“Why? Good question.” he chuckled to himself. “I guess because--”

“Hey Zacky!” a squeaky voice yelled. I looked up only to see the most unlikely person. Son of a bitch...

“Uh, hey Ashley.” he said weakly.

She glared at me. “What are you doing with this?”

“Talking. What do you want, Barbie?” I hissed with as much venom as possible.

She roller her eyes and flipped her crunchy, over beached, blonde hair over her shoulder. “Zack, are you still coming over tonight?”

“Um,” his eyes flashed back and forth between me and Barbie…I mean Ashley. “I…Uhh…Sure?”

“Cool.” she pulled her way-to-short-skirt down and sat on the other side of him. “Whatcha doing?” she put her hand on his thigh.

My teeth clenched and my nails dug into the palms of my hands.

“Don’t.” Zack whispered and pushed her hand off.

“Oh sorry.” she smirked. “I forgot you didn’t want Heather to know about us.”

Okay, now we all know good and damn well she said that on purpose.  And she didn’t just say it, she growled it. And I can tell by the look on her face that she only said it to be bitchy. “You know what Ashley?” I said, picking up my bag as stood up. “Fuck you.”

Zack grabbed my hand. “Heather, wait. I--”

I snatched my hand out of his.  “And fuck you too!”

He flinched and one of those Zack expressions that could break your heart. “We’re not together.”

“Bullshit!”

He shook his head. Heather, I’m--”

“Save it.” I held my hand up. “Hope you two are happy.” I hissed and stomped away.

----------

I slammed Jessica’s car door. “FUCK!!” I yelled and kicked the dashboard.

“Dude, car. Just detail.” She whispered, dusting my foot print off. “What’s wrong?”