The New Kids' A Player: Part Twelve (:

Oh my gosh. I know you guys hate me soooooo much right now. Dx I am SO sorry I haven’t uploaded. But I’m doing it now. So love me again? xD

Song: Love the way you lie. (Lol. I had to. xD)

By: Eminem ft. Rihanna

--------------

~Blake~

Rick crossed his arms and gave me a ‘you’re a dumb-ass’ look. Which is kinda sad because Rick’s a dumb-ass. “So, let me get this straight. You told Heather, that you loved her, after one date. But…you meant to tell Hailey?”

I nodded.

“How the FUCK do you get those two confused?!” Rick yelled, trying not to laugh.

I rubbed my temples and leaned on the Camaro. “I thought Hailey was the one who I was at McDonalds with. Too many girls. I can only keep up with so much.”

He shook his head. “You’re a damn fool.”

“I know.”

He burst into laughter. “Epic…Fail.”

-----------------------

~Heather~

I click the little green button to answer a call from Rick. “What’s up?”

“Is Jessie with you?” he hissed.

I looked over at her in the drivers seat. “Yeah.” I slid open the keyboard. “You’re on speaker.”

“Alright, I found out what was up with Blake’s ‘I love you stunt.”

Jess raised her eyebrows. “Spit it out!” she yelled.

“He meant to tell another girl that. He got Hevs and Hailey Marten Mixed up.”

Jessica slammed the breaks, which made a loud squeaking sound. “HOW THE FUCK?!” she screamed.

“That’s what I said.” he chuckled.

“Rick,” I sighed. “What do you know about…” I thought about it. “Never mind. Thanks. We gotta go.”

“Okay. Later.” Rick hung up.

I snapped the keyboard closed and turned to Jessica. “Turn around. We seem to have a change of plans.”

She smirked. “Where to?”

“Kyle’s house.”

-----------------------

*Wednesday*

“Where is he?” I hissed into the phone. Kyle was standing next me, leaning on the lockers, with his I’m-slightly-irked face on.

“He’s coming around the corner…” Jessica whispered. “In about five seconds.”

“Cool.” I hit the end button.

Kyle pushed himself off the locker to stand in front of me. “You sure you wanna do this?”

I nodded. “Duh. I know what I’m doing Kyle.”

“Nah, I don’t think you do. Let me ask you again.” he put two fingers on my chest and pushed me against the lockers. “Are you SURE you wanna do this?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yes, I’m sure Kyle.”

He glanced down the hallway and back at me. “Ready?”

I felt an evil grin playing at the corners of my lips as I spoke those famous last words, “You know it.”

What the hell did I just get myself into…

------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: SHORT. I know. I had reallyyyyyy bad writers block. But it’s gone now. I’ll upload soon. Promise. (:

I love all my 48 fans! I can’t name them all, I’m sorry. But I do love you guys and everyone that reads. (:

Now it’s time to Vomment (vote and comment) and Fan! Love you for reading! Have an awesomely amazing day! :D

                                                                                                  -Lexi Rain <3