The New Kids' A Player: Part Fifteen (:

Oh heyyy, its been two months. BUT, I had reason. I broke my finger!

I thought you guys would forgive me for not uploading if I gave you another photo of the ever-so-yummy Blake Chance. Sooo, that’s him and his delicious self in the sidebar. --->

LEXI NEEDS YOUR HELP! For those of you who are wondering who he is, his name is Brogan Pruitt. Yes, he’s gorgeous, obviously. That’s why he’s playing Blake! xD Thing is, he dyed his hair black. I was wondering if Blake should do the same? He does look pretty darn good with black hair. Tell what you guys think!

Song: Move like Jagger.

By:  Maroon 5

------------------------------------------

~Heather~

I looked at the outfit Jess picked out for me. The shirt alone was insane. ‘I want your lollipop ;)’. I’m gawking at the fact that she REALLY thinks I could wear this on school grounds. “You have totally lost your mind.”

She smiled. “It’s not like we haven’t pushed the limits before.” she sat on the bed. “We might cross the line with the lollipop eating though.” 

“This,” I picked up the off the shoulder sweat-shirt type thing. “Is not only crossing the line, it’s MOVING the goddamn like 30 miles back, then jump the fuck over it!”

She chuckled at my comment. “I checked the dress code book, it’s perfectly fine.” she buckled her belt. “Blake’s gonna jizz his pants when he sees it.”

“Yup. You’ve totally lost your mind.”

She rolled her eyes. “You wanna stand out. Hints the neon colored letters.” She put on her orange sunglasses. “You wanna be seen? Make em’ look.”

--------------

*School*

--------------

Jess handed me a cherry blow-pop before we walked into the school.

“Make it look yummy.” she winked, popping her grape one into her mouth.

I rolled my eyes. “You so nastehhh.”

“Oh no you didn’t.” naturally, we would run into Kyle first. “No the hell you did not.” he gawked at my shirt. “AND you’re eating a lollipop?”

“Oh yes the hell I did.” I winked at him. “You know how we do.”

“Apparently,” he pointed to Jessica’s shirt.  “you do it real nasty. Why am I not surprised so see you wearing something like that, Jess?”

“Because I’m a bad girl.” she gave him a sexy smile. “Wanna spank me?”

“I’ll have to pass.” he looked over Jessica’s shoulder. “Blake alert. Catch you later.” with that, he disappeared into the crowed hall.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and begun to walk to me locker. “Well, everyone is looking. That’s for sure.”

She smiled at me, opened her locker. “Of course they are.” her smiled faded when she looked down the hall. “If there was an award for who could fuck the most girls before first period, Blake would win it.” she nodded to the janitors closest .

I raised an eyebrow and look at the door. And guess what I saw? Blake and Ella Dean walking out looking flushed and tired. He looked up at me, smirked, and started walking toward us.

I took the lollipop out of my mouth and blew him a kiss. His eyes widened.

Jess chuckled beside me. “Oh, this is gonna be good.”

“Goodmor--” he looked at my shirt and his whole attitude changed. “I’ll be more than happy to give you mine.”

I smiled at him. “Someone already gave me a lollipop.” I licked the one in my hand.

“Mmm.” he leaned in and licked the side of it. “But mine is bigger and taste a whole lot better.”

“I highly doubt that either of those things are true.” I pulled my blow-pop away from his tongue. Come on, EW. I don’t know where the hell his mouth has been.

“I’ll guess you’ll have to find out then, yes?” he smirked at me.

I grabbed his belt and pulled him into me. “Not. Interested.” I whispered, lips at his ear.

He bit his lip and backed up. “You’ll change your mind.” he began to walk backwards to his locker. “They always do.”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re not my type you cocky jerk.” I whispered into my locker.

Jessica started laughing. “I advise you to throw that lolli in the trash.”

I was already putting in back in the wrapper. “Two steps ahead of ya, Jess.”

--------------

~Blake~

I opened my phone and hit the speed dial 4.

He picked up after two rings. “What do you need now, Blake?”

I leaned against the building. “I was wrong about her.”

“Ahhh,” he chuckled on the other end of the line. “So she’s shown her true colors now, huh?”

I nodded to myself. “Once a player.”

“Always a player.” he chuckled again. “Unless something, or someone, really changes their ways.”

“I know, Matt.” I sighed. “I see that now.”

“So what does this mean, Blake?”

“Well, does your previous offer still stand?”

“Of course.”

I nodded to myself again. “Then we’re back in business” I snapped the phone closed. I began to walk back to my car. I stopped when I saw Heather talking to…scratch that, flirting with Jared. On the hood of my car, at that. And she knew I was looking too. I shook my head. “Game on, darling.”

------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: SHORT. I know, I’m sorry. I not only broken my finger and couldn‘t really type, but I also had really back writers block. I hope you guys aren’t too mad at me. xD Once again I ask, should Blake dye his hair?

And also, if you notice in that last part, Blake acts a little different behind closed doors. HA! HA! Spoiler for the next chapter: they’re going to the beach! And we will see a completely different side of Blake. Be ready. ;D

Vomment (vote and comment) and fan please! Love you for reading! :D

                                                                                       -Lexi Rain<3