The New Kids' A Player: Part four. (:

Okay, sooooo, Jessica slept with Blake. WHOA! Ya’ll weren’t expecting that one, now were ya? ;) Now, beware. I’m in the “Say totally random stuff, don’t think before you talk/type” kinda mood. So yeah, this chapter should be….interesting. xD Anyway…LET’S DO THIS! :D

Dedicated to Kenziegurl0000

Check out her stories! “When the Jock Falls for the Math Geek” is sooooo uber good! And she needs to upload soon! XD

Also, in the side bar thingy is a photo of Mr. Blake. xD Which, happens to be one of my friends, who acts NOTHING like Blake. I swear on my life he’s a nice person…Sometimes. I joke, I joke. He’s awesome. And hottttt…Andddd I didn’t just say that. xD I pray he never reads this. Which…he most likely will. Oh well. Dude, you’re hot! He already knows he’s hot. I just reminded him. (:  Lol. (: His code name…Flat jack. :3 Love yew flat jack! (:

Okay, okay. I shut up now. (:

-----------------------------------

~Heather~

After Jessica told me about her little “slip up”. We decided to have a sleepover. Well, she decided. But I can’t believe she slept with him! Ugh. And to make me jealous? Jealous?! Why would FUCK would I care what or who he does?! Like really, the ONLY reason I’m so made is because it was Jessica…right? Or was it something else…

“Heather. Talk to me. Please.” Jessica broke the ten minute silence.  I was almost happy she started talking. Almost.

“What?“ I hissed. I know she’s upset, but I’m still mad at her of course. I have every right to be pissed. She not only slept with Blake, -who I now have a legit reason for hating- but she also cheated on Rick. And it was going to kill him when he found out. Or maybe he would just kill Blake…

“I’m so sorry.” She whispered as we pulled in to my garage.

I turned the car off and turned to look at her. “Why are to telling me that? Huh? I’m not the one you cheated on! I’m not the one you lied to! I’m not the on-”

“Look Heather! You don’t think I feel bad?! I didn’t mean to! Okay!” she yelled back. Cutting me off.

“Oh don’t play the victim here! You knew exactly what you were doing!”

“It wasn’t my fault! It’s…It’s just something about him Heather. His eyes. His smile...” she trailed off, clearly thinking to herself.

“No excuse.”

“It’s like…” she looked at me and started giggling. “He’s not sexy. He IS sex.”

I raised my eyebrow, knowing what was coming next.

She playfully hit my shoulder. “Hey, remember when we where like that? When we could make guys fall in love just from a look?”

I smiled. “Of course. Those were the days…” I started thinking.

She put her head on my shoulder, “Then I met Rick and you met Matt. And we stopped being the little hoes we were.” she laughed. I faked a giggle so she couldn’t tell how his name affected me. “Then Matt-”

I cut her off, “Broke my heart.” I tried to hold back the tears.

She nodded. “Man, I can’t believe we stopped being those girls. The girls that everyone looked at. The girls everyone loved but hated. The girls everyone wanted to be. The girls who were-” she looked up at me with a smirk.

“Players.” we said together.

Jessica smiled. “Players that could take any male player down.”