The New Kids' A Player: Part Sixteen :)

Sup y’all?! :D There is only one chapter of this book left. :c You guys might hate me for the end of this chapter. All I can say is, expect the unexpected. xD

Oh! Shout out to MuahahaBubblez16 for her comment on the first chapter. xD I love all my fans so much. You guys are hilarious. <3

Song: Gives You Hell

By: All American Rejects

------------------------------------------------

~Heather~

“So we’re going to the beach tomorrow.” Jared told me as while leaning on the hood of Blake’s car trying to look macho cool. “Ya know, If you wanna come with us.”

I gave him a flirty smile. I knew Blake was watching, so why not flirt with the friend he trusted the most? “Sure. I’ll tell Jessica.”

Jared was pretty hot once you took the time to really look at him. He kinda looked like that kid from Twilight. Jacob Black? Can’t remember the actor’s real name. But he’s hot.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, Heather?” Blake hissed as he stormed toward us, looking rather pissed if I may add.

“I’ll talk you later.” I winked at Jared as a began to walk away.

I tried to push past Blake but he grabbed my arm. “Do not flirt with my friends.” he hissed in my ear.

“Touchy, aren‘t we?” I pushed him back, making him loose the grip on my arm. Being manhandled by Blake is not something I find fun. He uses way too much force. Not sexy at all. “But don’t touch what you can’t afford.”

He leaned down so that our noses almost touched. He grabbed both of my wrist. “Stop trying to piss me off.”

“But baby,” I smirked at him. “It’s so damn fun.”

His jaw tightened as he dropped my hands. “You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.”

“Is that so?” I said in a mocking tone, face plastered with fake worry.

“It is.” he almost growling that.

Now THAT scared me a little. But I didn’t let it show as I stood my toes, putting my lips to his ear. “I’m not worried.”

“Get in the car, Jared!” he pulled his keys out of his packet and stalked to his car, glaring at me. I clearly got to him that time.

I blew him a kiss. “See you at the beach, babe.” 

--------------------

*After school*

--------------------

“Fuck. You. Lock. Er.” I bagged my head against my locker. Dammed thing wouldn’t open. I guess it’s my fault for forgetting my combination, but still! They shouldn’t make the codes so hard to remember. We’re High School students trying to get into our lockers. Not super Spies trying to hack the goddamn NASA firewalls.

“Do you need some help?” Zack was leaning on the lockers, smiling.

I stared at him. Taking in his clothes and how perfect he looked. Black skinnys with a slightly fitted plaid shirt. He even had the nerve to wear a huge ‘666’ belt buckle. It’s like forcing you to stare at his pants. And…you know what else. “It should be illegal for you to come to school like that.”

He frowned in confusion. “Excuse me?”

“Let me rephrase that.” I tried to open my locker again. “It should be illegal for you to come to school looking that damn hot.” I slammed my hand on the locker, getting mad at it again. “Plaid looks way too good on you, Zack. You’re making girls drool.” I laughed. Right when I said that, a Ginger walked pass gawking at Zack like she’d just seen a GUESS model. Well, I won’t lie, he does look like a model. Maybe not for GUESS, but you know.