The New Kids' A Player: Part...Six? (:

Sorry I haven’t been uploading, I’ve been reallyyyy busy! Party’s, being lazy, writing songs, moving, etc, etc. But I’m back now! I should be done moving by Sunday sooooo, I’ll be uploading more! :D Btw: My friend had to help me write this part because I couldn’t think of ANYTHING. She’s kinda crazy, so sorry if it’s racy. :p  Alright, I’ma stop talking now. xD Enjoy! (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Heather~

-----------------------
*Saturday*
-----------------------

I heard pounding….

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

There it is again. I’m trying to sleep!

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

I rolled over and put the pillow over my head before I realized, “Oh shit! That’s the door!” I ran down the steps in my  little short shorts and hello kitty tank top to answer it.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-

“Alright!” I yelled, swinging the door open only to find the ONE person I didn’t expect to see.

“Hey” The tall figure said.

I looked in shock. “R-Rick?” I stuttered.

He took a step into the door. “Are your parents home?”

I back up as he closed the door behind him. The look on his face was horrifying. His dirty blonde hair was a mess. His clothes were all fucked up. All in all, he looked like shit.

“No…Rick, are you alright?”

He took a step closer. “I’m fine. When are they coming back?” he said in a distant voice.

That’s when I got scared. I thought he was about to kill me. “…Not until next week.” I blurted out with out thinking. “Damn it, Heather. Now he knows how much time he has to chop you up into little pieces…” I thought to myself.

“Good.” He smiled.

I closed my eyes thinking he was about to pull an axe from behind his back. But instead of chopping my head off, he smashed his lips into him. My eyes flew open. “WHOA! Whoa! Whoa! WHOAAAAA!” I yelling in horror, pushing him off. “What the fucking fuck Rick!”

“Jessica slept with my best friend, now I’ll sleep with hers.” he pushed his face into mine again.

I had to admit, I did like it. But Jessica is my best friend and so is Rick! It would kill Jess if she found out…

Rick pulled me closer so that our body’s touched.

Okay…So maybe Jessica didn’t have to find out…

I tangled my fingers in his hair, kissing him harder. I felt his hands going up my thigh, but I didn’t care. This was all a game. Right? I could dangle this in Blake’s face at a later time. Well…once our plan got to that point. But no. I couldn’t do this to Jessica. She would be upset. Or would she understand that this was for the plan? Would she hate me if I did this? Yes. Of course she would. She would murder me. Slowly.

I had to stop this. But it was too late. We were already on my bed. My shorts were gone and so was Rick’s shirt. Was I really about to do this? Here? Now? With my best friend/best friend’s ex boyfriend?

Am I that much of a whore? Am I that horrible? Should I do something this stupid? And could I really do this to my best friend?

Am I?

Should I?

Could I?

No.

No, I’m not. I shouldn’t. I couldn’t.

“Rick get the fuck off me!” I hissed, pushing him off the bed. “Get OUT!”

“What I do?” He asked in shock.

“Rick,” I started in a caring voice. “You don’t want to do this. You love Jessica. And I know you’re mad at her, but you’ll get over it. And when you do, you’re gonna regret this. And so am I.”

He shook his head. “She cheated on me, Heather.”

“I know.”

“She…broke my heart.” he whispered.

“I know.”

Then I got an idea. A REALLY good idea. I jumped up and put my shorts back on. “But, you don’t want to get back at her.” I turned to look Rick in the eye. “You wanna get back at Blake.”

---------------------------------------------

I called Jessica. She came over right away. I told her that we could add a new part to the plan. She thought it was a good idea. Even though she was pretty pissed about Rick trying to have sex with me. I can’t blame her for that…

“So basically, you want me to be friends with Blake again…Spy on him…Tell him what he says about you…All so you can play him?” Rick asked, looking rather confused.

Me and Jess nodded. “Basically.”

He shook his head. “The whole friendship would be set on a false pretense.”

I rolled my eyes. “So would the relationship.”

“So you’re just gonna lie to him?”

Jessica sat next to him, and rubbed his arm. “He got me drunk and…you know the rest. This is pay back
baby.”

He nodded. “Okay. I just think it’s wrong.”

I looked him dead in the eye. “Look, we just told you our whole damn plan. You can’t back out now. And besides,” I smirked. “Would you rather break his bones, that will heal over time. Or let ME break his heart?”

He looked at me with uncaring eyes. “Can you really do it?”

I raised my eyebrows. “Have you forgotten who I am?”

He smiled. “Oh course not. You’re Heather Nicole Cruz. The girl who can make any guy fall for her.”

“You know it.” I fist bumped him. “Now. You in, you out?”

He thought for a minute. “I’m in.”

Me and Jessica smiled.

I high fived him. “That’s what I’m talking about.”

“Alright bitches. Let’s take a player down.” Jess said, winking at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------
*Monday*
----------------------------------------------------------------

“Yes Jess?” I picked up my phone as I got books out of my locker.

“Player coming you way.” she whispered into the phone.

I looked down the hall. “I see him.”

She started laughing. “Doesn’t this stuff make you feel like a spy or something?”

I laughed. “Totally. It’s kind of fun too.”

“So I heard that you were looking for me.” Blake said, leaning against the lockers.

“I’ll call you back.” I clicked the phone closed then turned to Blake and smiled. “Yeah. I wanted to talk to you.”

He smiled back. “Well?”

“So I was thinking. We got off to a bad start. The whole almost-hit-you-with-my-car thing.”

He laughed. “Yeah, I remember.”

“Well, I was thinking-”

“Let’s go out.” he cut me off.

Hell no. “Sure.” I faked a smiled.

“When?” he smiled back.

Never. “Next weekend?”

He nodded. “I knew you wanted me.”

I playfully pushed him and smiled. “You wish.”

He bit his lip. “Alright, I uh, gotta go to practice. I’ll call you.”

“You don’t have my number?”

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Yeah I do.”

I pushed him back. “Bye.” I smiled, slammed my locker shut and walked away.

I grabbed Jessica’s arm, pulling her away from some guy she was flirting with.

She looked at me with a smirk. “Faze one of the new plan?”

“Complete.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: Okay, hopefully you should know the plan by now. :p It’s a little bit longer. I hope. Lol. Soooo, next chapter we should get into what the plan REALLY is. By the way, what do you think of the characters? Like, do you get they’re personalities? Like:

Blake: Acts cocky, like a total player. But is he really?
Heather: Kick-your-ass type of girl, but can be sweet when she wants to be.
Jessica: One word, Flirt.
Rick: Confused sometimes slow football player. :p
Kyle: Doesn’t play a part. YET. But…he might pop in there later. What does he have to do with this?

Nowwww, to thank my fans!

JennyNicolas
XWinglessx
AshleyBloom
JonasFanaticCynthia
Hollisterfreak99
Kenziegurl0000
JazziJ
JasmeetKDhaliwal
Cheer4u

Thank you guys! Check them out! They write different kinds of books! So I’m sure you’ll find something you like. And even if you haven’t become a fan, thank you for reading anyway. It means a lot! (: If you like it so far send it to your friends! Okayyyy, Lexi is done talking. :p Vomment! (vote and comment) Love you for reading! :D

                                                                                                       -Lexi Rain <3