The New Kids' a Player: Part two. (:

~Heather~

“Oh my god! He is so hot!” Squeaked Jessica as we walked down the hall.

“Eh, he’s alright.” I rolled my eyes. Jess thinks any remotely hot guy is a Greek god. Normally I wouldn’t say anything. But the fact the she was talking about Blake, was just plain sad.

“Oh come on Heather. I mean, really. Boy is like…DAMN!”

“I’ve seen better.”

“Whatever Heather. You’d totally tap that.” Jess said a little to loud. I saw a emo girl turn and look in disgust.

“No. I really wouldn’t.” I started laughing.

“Well, I would.”

“Jessica!” I slapped her arm. If it wasn’t for me, I swear she would have cheated on Rick by now.

“You know you love me.” she pulled me into a half hug.

“Do I have a choice?”

She giggled and hugged me tighter. “No”

-------------

~Blake~

“Damn it! Open you son of a bitch!” I kicked locker again. Why the fuck do lockers have to have locks?! Oh…Wait…If they didn’t have locks, then they wouldn’t be called lockers…

“Hi Blake!” I heard a high, squeaky voice half yell from behind me.

I turned around. A cheerleader. Greeeeeeat. “Hi…person who knows my name, but I don’t know their’s.”

“I’m Kaylee.” she smiled. “I’m in your homeroom. I was sitting next to you.” she looked down, smiling. I didn’t remember her. Or maybe I just didn’t care. I never look twice at girls like her. They mostly attack me. Literally.

“Is that so? I know a girl named…Cruz, or something sat next to me. I don’t remember you though.” I crossed my arms and leaned against the locker.

“I sat on the other side of you.”

“Oh, okay. And your name is Kayla?”

“Kaylee.” she said, taking a step closer to me, smiling again.

I looked her up and down. Hmm, she was…alright looking. But not like the girl from this morning. Wonder if she knows her. “Kaylee,” I said, feeling a smile play at the corners of my lips. “The girl who was sitting on the other side of me, do you know her name?”

Her smile faded a little. “Yeah. That’s Heather.”

Heather. I have to remember that. “Thanks. Now, do you think you could help me get this stupid locker open?”

She smiled again. “Yeah, but that’s not your locker.” she giggled. “That’s mine.”

“Oh! That’s why my code didn’t work!” stupid Blake.

She pointed to the locker next to the one I know knew was hers. “That’s your locker.”

I put the code into it, and sure enough. It opened. I turned to her and smiled. “Thank you.”

“No prob.” she smiled back. “Since I helped you with your locker, you think you could walk me to class?”

Ugh. Why do girls do this? “Um, sure.”

She started giggling. “Okay. Thanks.”

Might as well give the girl what she wants. “No problem, babe.” I winked and put my arm around her waist. She started giggling again. Hey, maybe this stupid job would be fun.