Chapter Eleven

(3 years later, the demigods are 8 years old)

Triton, Tyson, and Percy are hanging out in the living room, watching Little Mermaid. Percy and Tyson keep teasing Triton mercilessly throughout the movie.

Amphitrite was at War Room discussing battle plans if there's an incoming war. They don't want to repeat when Oceanus attacked them and almost annihilate the whole army and take over the seas. Especially if Percy was still a cute child and living with them.

Poseidon was at the Royal Chambers, passed out after taking care of a sugar high Percy last night.

After the movie, the siblings decided to prank their father who is currently snoring loudly inside the Royal Chambers. They each grab permanent colored pens, some blue dyed whip cream, and a feather.

They carefully draw a mustache, squigglies, funny emoji faces, and other funny things, careful not to wake their tired father.

Percy put whipped cream on his father's open palm and giggled. Poseidon stirred from his sleep but continued snoring. Triton was holding a phone, filming the entire prank, trying hard not to laugh.

While Percy tickled his father's face, Tyson went towards the kitchen and grab 3 eggs. He put the contents of the eggs on a small bowl and sprinted back to the Sea God's room.

He saw the Queen of the Sea on the way, who followed him out in curiosity.

They went inside just in time they heard a loud smack and muffled laughter. It took Amphitrite's willpower not burst out laughing.

Her husband's face was littered with a child's doodle and blue whipped cream. For centuries she knows the sea god, she knows that he sleeps like a tranquilized blue whale.

The youngest giggled and instead of putting whipped cream, he put the eggs on his father's palm, his older brother's affinity towards water keeping it in place. Poseidon's mouth is open and a little bit of drool was trailing on his cheek.

Percy tickled his cheek and Poseidon snorted but still asleep. Percy tickled him again and again until Poseidon smacked himself on the face. The eggs went straight towards his throat, choking on it.

Triton howled in laughter followed by Percy and Tyson. The Queen tried to keep a straight face but failed when a grin broke on his face.

The King of Atlantis looked at them confused. then he saw the pens and feather clutched on his youngest son's small hand and glared at them playfully.

"Run!" Triton screamed and sprinted out into the room followed by his younger siblings.

"Run sweeties before the tickle monster claims your soul!" Amphitrite called.

Percy was the first one followed by the rest of his family. Amphitrite was on the back filming them with a smile on her elegant face.

Sally, who is visiting along with Paul and also known as the BFF of the queen of the Sea, watched in amusement (Sally) and shock (Paul) as the fearsome god of the Sea (also known as the tickle monster) chased his children throughout the palace.

Poseidon grabbed Triton first who joined forces chasing the other two. Tyson was next and Percy was the only one left.

"Run, Percy!" Kym called, eating popcorns along with Rhodes enjoying the show.

Percy shrieked and giggled when Poseidon grabbed him and tickled him. Triton and Tyson joined too and Percy began wheezing and begging them to stop.

Amphitrite continued filming until they stopped when Percy almost died in laughter. She smacked the three males in the back of their heads, scolding them for almost killing the young Sea Prince. The rest chuckled amused.

They are interrupted when Apollo flashed in the middle of the room with a bright grin on his face, literally and figuratively.

"Uncle P, I have- what happened to your face?" The Sun god asked.

Poseidon tried to wipe the doodles but then realized that they used permanent colored pens.

"Children!"

And that begun another chase, leaving two laughing queens (Sally and Amphitrite), cheering daughters of Poseidon, chuckling Blowfish and an amused sun god.

End!

Hey, I updated!

Anyways,

Thanks for the VOTES, COMMENTS, READS, and FOLLOWS!

Advance Merry Christmas everyone!

Byeeeeeeeeeeee