Chapter Two

"APOLLO! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" 

That jolted the daughter of Athena from her blissful sleep. She woke up cursing and she went out followed by an enrage children of Athena. 

The other campers are also coming out from their cabins except for the Hypnos Cabin. Even Chiron was there.

" Who the Hades was that?!" Clarisse yelled

"Don't use my father's name..." Nico trailed off when they saw a blinding flash inside Cabin 3.

They quickly rushed towards there, the Seven, except for Hazel Levesque and Frank Zhang for they are at Camp Jupiter doing their legionnaire jobs and Nico Di Angelo in front.

They burst inside and they met a sight of an anxious sun god, a distress Lord of the Sea, and a sick and dying demigod.

The gods jumped a foot on the air, startled when the door banged against the wall. The gods startled expressions turned into sorrow (Poseidon) and anxiousness (Apollo). Percy's eyes fluttered and his breathing ragged. Apollo noticed this and snapped his fingers. A ventilator appeared out of nowhere and he attached it to him. Poseidon knelt to his side and brush his midnight black hair away from his sweaty forehead. Let's say the demigods are shocked by the Sea God's love and care to his only son. 

"You need to choose Poseidon," Apollo looked at the god, "He's slipping"

Nico can tell too. He could feel Percy on the brink of death. What does Apollo mean he has to choose. Poseidon looked at the daughter of Athena and walked towards her. 

"I'm sorry, Annabeth," Poseidon said as he hugged his son's lover, "You can't see my son ever again"

Annabeth looked at the god as he hugged her, "What do you mean, Lord Poseidon?"

Poseidon let her go and watched his son. He sighed. 

"I'm gonna turn him into a merman in order for him to survive," Poseidon looked at Annabeth, waiting for her reaction. 

"Can I visit him?" She asked, "Or turn him into a man if he well?"

"I will explain to you after I turn him into a merman," Poseidon said and walked towards Percy. 

He grabbed his son's arm and turned themselves into sea mists. They disappeared and reappeared at the guest room of his palace. When he settled his son the seaweed bed, he started to chant and he watched, fascinated as his son's leg morphed into a sea-green and cobalt blue tail with green specks.  

Back at the camp, the sun god explained to the demigods why the sea god must turn the young hero into a merman. When they knew, they are saddened that their hero, leader, friend, and brother can't be with him anymore and tell the others using iris message. 

END 

Is this longer?

ANYWAYS

VOTE

COMMENT

While you're at it 

FOLLOW

Ja, ne Mina-san 🙋‍♀️ (See you later, everyone)