-Chapter Eight-

The rest of the Olympian Council are waiting for the two gods to appear.

Dionysus was reading a wine magazine, bored.

Hephaestus was tinkering something.

Hermes and Apollo are planning their next prank.

Ares and Aphrodite are flirting with each other.

Athena was reading a book entitled, 'SACRIFICE' by S.J Bolton.

Demeter was eating a bowl of cereals while lecturing Artemis about eating cereals who ignored her while sharpening her sliver knives.

Hera was screaming and yelling bloody murder at Zeus who have an annoyed look on his face.

Then, two gods appeared on the throne room of the gods and sat on their respective seats.

"Now, Poseidon," Zeus boomed, "Why did you call us? I'm quite busy you know"

Judging from the furious look on Hera's face and the Sky God's messy hair and flushed face, he did something dirty. Hades snorted and Poseidon rolled his eyes.

The sea god cleared his throat, "I called you here because it's a serious matter"

"And what is this 'serious' matter Poseidon?" Athena asked and closed her book after putting an owl bookmark.

Poseidon resisted the urge to retort, "This concerns our children, Athena. Now shut your olive scented mouth so that I can explain this serious matter"

Hermes and Apollo howled in laughter. Athena's face was priceless. Before she throw her book at the Sea God, Poseidon explained what happened.

"Chiron IMed me that the Seven, plus Calypso, Will Solace and Nico Di Angelo are turned into kids," the parents of the demigods perked up, well, some of them didn't care *cough* *cough* Zeus *cough* *cough*, "A day had passed and Chiron told me that the demigods lost their memories. I'm sure the monsters already spread the word about this and there are chances they will attack the half-bloods"

"Your point, Poseidon?" Zeus yawned

"My point is to take care of the demigods until they're 18" Poseidon said annoyed

Silence.

"You know we can't Uncle P," Apollo said, "The Ancient Laws forbid it"

"I know," Poseidon sighed, "But... if the monsters manage to kidnap one of them. They can trick demigods to join their side if there's another war"

"Then we can just kill them," Zeus said, bored

Hades' dark eyes flared with anger and growled at the Sky God, "Harm a single hair on my children, I will hunt down every child you have, immortal or not, except for Persephone. Starting with him"

Hades' pointed his finger on Apollo who gulped.

"We'll not kill them Zeus," Poseidon's eyes darkened, "Lift the Ancient Law. At least for now. Or else you'll deal with a battalion of demigods and an angry and furious parents"

Hades stood from his throne, "I'll get my son and daughter and raise them at my realm."

The god shadow travelled towards Camp Half-Blood. Poseidon also stood and looked at the assembled god in front of him.

"I'll be back to my domain," he flashed back to Atlantis.

Somewhere, on the land beyond the gods, bottles of herbs and potions was thrown to the wall. It shattered and the contents spilled on the floor.

"Curse that Sea God!"

Another bottle was thrown

On the table located on the side of the room, you'll see a dazzling lady sitting on a chair, decorated with belladonna blossoms. Her skin as pale as a ghoul, ebony black hair cascading on her back, red lips and cold purple eyes, flashing in annoyance and hatred.

"Just wait, father," the girl's voice was melodic, siren-like, "We'll overthrow those puny Olympians and claim what's rightfully ours"

She stood up and walked towards the shelves full of books, herbs and potions. She pushed three thick books and a secret passage appeared. She held her palm and green flames appeared. She descended deeper until she reached a room with a table in the middle and shelves surrounded it.

On the table, you'll see a widely open book, 2 empty flasks and 1 flask filled with malicious blue liquid. She held it on her hand and shook. She examined it how it changed from blue to blood red.

"Perfect" she purred and put it back on the table.

She admired her work and went back upstairs with a grin plastered on her face. She sat back on her chair and laughed like a madwoman. A pleased expression on her face as heard the whimpers of the animals.

She then frowned, "I guess I have to wait for 8 years. And the Titaness will be a pain if she remembers the antidote"

On the cave located on Camp Half-Blood, a certain red head flinched. She took her paintbrushes and paint and looked at the empty canvass in front of her. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She let her hand paint the image she just saw.

END!

I am excited about this!

Anyways,

Thanks for the VOTES, COMMENTS, READS, and FOLLOWS!

And thank you for the 138 reads! You guys are making me proud of myself ^v^

Byeeee for now...