-Chapter Ten-

Before the gods arrived

The demigods are panicking.

Like the time Leo and his siblings ate 10 packs of Skittles.

Or when someone provoked Festus and almost destroyed the Camp and half of the forest.

Yeah, they are panicking.

Because Hazel and Nico disappeared. Like a bubble. One minute they're playing with Mrs. O'Leary and the Stolls then they disappeared.

The demigods and Chiron feared the worst.

Maybe they were kidnapped by some monsters

Maybe they are lost in the forest

Maybe they fell off from a cliff

Maybe they fell from the Climbing Wall to the lava

Oh, my gods...

What are they gonna do?

Or,

What will Hades DO?!

Pitch them off to Tartarus because they are the reason his children disappear?

Use them as Cerberus's chew toy?

Torture them on the Fields of Punishment?

Their thoughts were interrupted when some of the Olympian gods flashed inside the Rec Room, startling the demigods and Chiron.

"Good, you're all here," Zeus drawled, "Now, can I have my son?"

Silence...

"What do you want with Jason?" Thalia asked and wrap her arms around her now 5 years old brother protectively.

"Poseidon and Hades said that we will take care of your now 5-year-old siblings until they're 18," Zeus rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath, "As if I care"

Thalia narrowed her electric blue eyes and tightened her grip, "I can take care of Jason, thank you very much"

"How?" Zeus asked, "You're a Hunter, and do you think the other hunter and Artemis will be glad if there's a boy inside the Hunt?"

"So?" Thalia growled, "I can stay here at camp and take care of Jason"

Before the father and daughter will cause a fight, Apollo intervened.

"Lil' Sis," Apollo took a step forward, "As much Camp Half-Blood is a haven for the demigods, they can't protect you guys from bigger and more powerful monsters."

Athena nodded, " Also, there's the entrance to the Labyrinth. If monsters manage to sneak in and kidnapped one of them, they can do something worst to your siblings and friends"

Thalia stood her ground until Chiron sighed and nodded to the gods.

"Alright, you can take the children," the immortal mentor of the demigods sighed.

"Chiron!" some of the demigods protested.

"The gods are right," Chiron looked at them, "We can't protect them for any longer"

"Then we'll put some traps and guards on the entrance to the Labyrinth and the camp borders!" Clarisse said and the demigods agreed.

"Are sure about that girl?" Ares looked at his daughter with fiery red eyes, "Cause the last little tree girl's tree was poisoned you barely defeated those bronze bulls until Blondie, that Cyclops and that upstart Sea Scum arrived"

Clarisse stood her ground with determination in her eyes, "I'm letting you take care of Frank! You might ditch him on the nearest dumpster or left him alone!"

"Why you..." Ares's red eyes flared with anger and about to beat Clarisse when he found weapons pointed at him.

"Harm a single hair on her head, I'll beat your ass," Chris growled. (I squealed)

"I can take care of myself!" Clarisse at her boyfriend but the truth she was thankful for Chris's support and love.

Ares smirked, "You're a good man Chris"

The demigods looked at the god of war confused, "Huh?"

"I accept you to marry my little boar," Ares patted Chris's shoulders and Clarisse flushed bright red.

The other demigods are still confused, "Eh?"

"But if you break her heart," Ares has an evil glint on his eyes.

Chris gulped but stood his ground, "Not in a million years, My Lord"

Ares just nodded. He won't admit but Clarisse and Frank were his favorites and he adores them.

"Fine," Thalia gritted her teeth, "But if you didn't take care of Jason and harm him, I don't know what I'll do to you. And I don't give a *beep* if you are the King of the Gods"

"And you'll let us visit our siblings and let them go to camp," Nyssa shifted the drooling and sleeping Leo on her lap.

"We will daughter," Hephaestus opened his arms for his son.

Nyssa stood up, careful not to trip or accidentally waking Leo (He's so small), and put him gently on her father's arms.

"Also, dad," Hephaestus looked at her, "Don't let Leo go near Skittles and chocolates"

"Noted"

Apollo was shaking and bit his lip, containing his laughter. He saw what happened and it was hilarious.

It involved Leo in a dress, Let it go, fireballs, and a lot of screaming.

The gods took the children and flashed to their home at Olympus.

A thought flashed on some of the god's head, they need a lesson from Hestia.

End!

Yes, I'm still alive!~

Announcement!!!!

If Poisoned and Heirs of Olympus are finished, I will publish 2 of my stories.

Ocean's Love (A poki Story)

and

Unfinished Story (Original story)

Ocean's Love starts after the Giant War and the beginning of Thor Ragnarok.

Unfinished Story is a story about a Wattpad author who died before she finished her story. Ghost ghost ghost...

You'll see it on the story description~

Anyways~

Thanks for the VOTES, COMMENTS, READS, and FOLLOWS!

Have a great day~

J9 out!

Fell from a hole that leads to Brooklyn House.

Hey, Carter!