Chapter Twenty-Three

After the goddess of the hearth summoned the council of the gods including Hades, the heir of the sea explained what happened. The Sea God asked if he's alright and where's Percy.

"Percy went to Camp-Half-Blood with Grover," Triton replied, "Don't worry, he's fine. He's not with me when it attacked also," he put the clothed knife on the table and gently unwraps it.

The gods leaned curiously towards the weapon. Athena looked at it with her usual calculating look along with some of the gods.

"This is..." Apollo started, "I don't know what that is but it looks dangerous"

"Of course it's dangerous you nitwit," Artemis glared at her brother, "And be serious for once"

"Alright, geez," Apollo grumbled, "I was just trying to lighten the mood"

Artemis was about to retort when Athena snapped at the both of them, "This is not the time to argue. Lord Hades, do you recognize this?"

The god of the Underworld frowned, "This is the first time I've seen this. Maybe it's from the deepest part of the Pit"

"This is bad," Aphrodite bit her lips, "We don't know who are enemies, we don't know what kind of weapon they are making. Heck, I don't even know we can win this! We don't know if the demigods if safe within the boundaries of both camps can still repel the monsters! I mean-"

"Stop panicking, Aphrodite," Demeter grabbed her hand and rubbed her thumb on the back of the Love goddess' hand.

When Aphrodite stopped panicking, the gods continued to discuss their still unknown enemy. They can't help but panic too. They don't know anything about their enemy while their enemy knows all about them.

Percy landed on Thalia's pine tree. For the last months, he started to remember his past. A pink flush appeared on his face as he thinks about Annabeth. When he first met her, there's something about her that makes his stomach twist.

He shook his head and trek towards the standing figure sitting outside the Big House after patting Peleus. He tried not to shiver as the Athena Parthenos loomed over him as if he was just an insignificant bug the goddess wanted to squish.

"Percy!" Grover greeted with a grin.

"Hey, Grover" Percy smiled and hugged the satyr.

"How did it go?" Grover asked as they walked towards the beach.

"It was awesome!" Percy said happily and looked at the Athena Cabin to see Annabeth talking with one of her half-siblings.

"Watcha' looking at Perce?" Grover asked with a teasing voice.

A blush appeared on his cheeks, "Shut up, G-man"

Grover laughed, 'Even though he turns back into a kid, he still has feelings for her'

When the two reached the docks, they sat there and put their bare feet on the water. They talked about things, mostly Grover telling Percy about their adventures and how his life with his wife, Juniper.

"What's my relationship with Annabeth?" Percy asked.

Grover grinned, "My lips are sealed"

Percy pouted, making the Lord of the Wild laugh. They talked for hours until Percy suddenly groaned and pressed his palm on his forehead.

"Percy?" Grover asked, concerned, "Are you alright?"

"'M fine," Percy hissed and pressed his palm tighter.

The son of the sea suddenly collapsed making the brunette caught him before his head crashed on the docks.

Grover screamed for help as he sprinted towards the other end of the docks. Grover gently put Percy on the water as some of the demigods hurried towards them.

Like the son of Poseidon, the other de-aged demigods lost consciousness causing the gods and the demigods to panic.

Meanwhile, the one who caused this growled in annoyance. Curse those Hunters. Within them sniffing around Los Angeles, she can't do anything. She won't let those blasted virgin girls stop her plans.

"Quin!" she yelled, annoyed.

A young man rushed towards her and knelt, "Yes, M'Lady"

"Find a way to keep those hunters away from my territory"

"But- of course, M'Lady" the boy's fingers curled into a fist.

He stood up and walked towards the exit.

"Also, please capture their leader," she called.

"As you wish"

And he disappeared in the dark.

END!

Finally! I finish this chapter!

So sorry for not updating yesterday! It's brownout! 😤😤😤

Also, sorry if it's short! ✌✌✌

Thanks for the VOTES, COMMENTS, READS and FOLLOWS!

AI can't believe this sh!t have 5.1K reads 😱😱😱

HAVE A GREAT DAY!