Chapter Fourteen

Hi! To those who didn't read the Announcement, please read. Thank you!

This is it. This is the time Leo's gonna give his handmade doll to his crush. He gathered all the courage he has on his small body and walked towards the palace of the Sun God.

He stopped dead on his tracks when he saw a raven hair boy, with slightly tan skin, freckles dotted on his cheeks, and bright green eyes with Will, Calypso, and Tyson, the kind cyclops who visits his dad sometimes and build weapons with his father.

who is he?' He thought as he approached the children of the sun, hiding the doll behind his scrawny back.

Calypso saw him approaching and waved her hands.

"Leo!" the brown-haired girl waved at her 'friend'

Leo smiled in a shy way with a faint blush adorning his face.

"Hi," he waved a little to the new guy, "Who are you?"

The green eyed boy smiled brightly at Leo, "Hi, I'm Percy. You must be Leo. Cal and Will talk about you a lot everytime they visited the Atlantis"

"Atlantis?" the fire user asked

"Yeah," Percy nodded enthusiastically, "They often come with 'Pollo to give me candies (Medicine. Man, I hope medicine taste like candy)"

Will jumped up and down, "Maybe you can come with us! The Underwater Palace is awesome!"

"Yeah," Calypso agreed, "Come! Let's go to your dad's workplace and convince him to give you permission to go with us!"

The young girl grab Leo's wrist and pulled him towards his father's forge. The son of Hepheastus quickly craddle it to his chest to hide it from the prying eyes of the three boys on the back.

"Calli, wait," Leo said as they found themselves in front of the towering metal door of the Fire god's workplace.

"What?" the Calypso asked

Leo took a deep breath and showed the girl his handmade doll. Calypso gasped and took the doll from the small boy.

"Wow," Calypso traced her fingers on the face of the doll, "D-did you m-make it... for me?"

Leo nodded shyly, "Y-yes. Though Dad helped me a little bit and Piper made the dress"

Leo found himself in the arms of his crush, making his face heat up.

"Thank you," Calypso whispered on his ear, "It's... it's beautiful"

"T-thanks," Leo stutter

Calypso kissed his cheeks out in the blue, making Leo's face even redder. Calypso faced the door again and knocked on the metal door.

"Aren't they cute?" Percy cooed at the two

"No, they're not," Will crumbled

"Aww, come on, Will," Percy rolled his eyes, "Admit it, they're cute together"

The blonde glared at the brown haired demigod and crossed his arms on his chest.

Tyson looked at the youngsters with an amused look on his face. 'I wonder what's Ella doing right now?'

He shook his head and clasped his big hand on Percy's shoulder. The general of the Cyclops Army watched Calypso asked the Smith god if Leo can come with them.

The god looked at the god and then his son who is busy blushing. The god nodded and Calypso cheered.

They sprinted back to the three boys and talked about Atlantis and Olympus.

Percy smiled brightly. This is the best trip ever!

"Hazel! Nico! Are you done packing?" Persephone called for the two demigods.

They hear shuffling and yelling on the room of the two demigods making the Queen of the Underworld chuckle.

He looked at her pouting and sulking husband, clearly not happy that his children are going to the home of the Olympians.

"Can they just stay here?" Hades grumbled.

Persephone sighed, "Hades, it's just a week. Besides, you can IM them everynight. Also, the kids need the sun and some fresh air"

Hades sulked on his throne, "It's just... I'll miss them"

The Spring Goddess warped her arms around the god and pat his back reassuringly.

"They'll be back after a week," she kissed his lips, "Promise"

Hades kissed back, "I trust you"

They we're interrupted when they heard some gagging sounds. They broke apart and saw the two demigods gagging.

The two gods rolled their eyes but there's a small smile on their faces.

"Are you guys ready?" Persephone asked

The two kids nodded and walked towards their father. Hades opened his arms and the two succumbed on the embrace. Hades kissed the top of their foreheads and two kids kissed his cheeks in returned.

"Bye, Papa," They waved goodbye and disappeared into different flower petals.

"Bye," Hades whispered in the wind.

He looked at the sleeping pregnant Mrs. O'Leary.

"I guess it's you and me now, huh?" Hades asked and sighed.

"Gods," Hades run his fingers on his pale face, "I miss them already"

End!

Yahoo!

Aren't Caleo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Update on the voting book!

Ocean's Love - 2

Gathering Forces - 2

Bad Child - 1

Unfinished Story - 1

Realm of Azar - 1

Hide and Seek - 1

Anyways...

Thanks for the VOTES, COMMENTS, READS and FOLLOW!

Do you guys even read this?

Byeeeeeeee~