Chapter Twenty-one

After for four years, the de-aged demigods slowly remembered their pasts which was a relief to the gods and the other demigods. Quests are still banned and gods still keeping an eye on the demigods everytime they play Capture the Flag and War Games. The Greeks and Romans keep in touch through Iris Messaging or using Cloud Nymph though they rarely do since it's quite risky, both for the messenger and the one who send and receive the message. 

Apollo and his children still working on the antidote and Artemis and her Hunt still keeping an eye on LA and sometimes recuited maidens and brought demigods to both camps or the Amazons. The Hunters sometimes stay on Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter or the Amazons to visit and just chill, maybe recruit some demigods.

Currently, Percy and the other de-aged demigods are hanging out on the busy streets of Olympus with the hawk-like gaze of Triton, this is one of the rare accassions Triton can babysit Percy. 

"1 blueberry, 2 vanilla, 2 pandan, 3 chocolate and 3 cookies and cream, please," Triton said to the ice-cream vendor

The young god nodded and the demigods and Triton sat on the bench while waiting for their ice-cream. When the vendor called them, the went there and grabbed their respective ice-creams. 

"Hmmm, this is good," Leo said as he licked his chocolate ice-cream, "Who ever invented this deserves to be in the Isle of Blest"

"Agreed," Frank, Percy and Jason said. 

"Your acting like this is the best thing ever," Annabeth muttered and bit the tip of hers. 

"Can't blame them though," Piper said as she enjoyed her ice-cream. 

The demigods talked about the typical things demigods cosidered as normal, like swordfihting, what are they doing with their godly parents and their weapons. The gods gave their former weapons when they turned 11. Percy got Riptide (Yay!), Annabeth got her Drakon Sword back (Annabeth asked her mother about this but she replied that she will find out on her own), Piper got Katoptris (for some reason, Katoptris powers stopped working), Jason his gladius (He got it back from Hera and Thalia went to the Hecate Cabin to check if it's curse or something), Franks got Grey back (the big guy is still shocked about the Spartus), Hazel her Imperial Gold Sword (Another Yay!), Nico his Stygian Iron Sword (cue on th demonic smile and a frightened Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Piper McLean, Jason Grace and Percy Jackson) and Leo have toolbelt back (cue to the squealing Leo Valdez. Hepheastus enhance the toolbelt and made pockets bigger for Leo to pull off a shovel) and the god decided to tell Leo about Festus if he's old enough, he didn't want to find his son on the back of a bronze dragon on a another state . Apollo gave Will and Calypso a magic bag. It's similar to Leo's toolbelt but instead of tools, it give you medical materials and ambrosai and nectar, though it was limited. 

Triton joined the conversation once in a while because he wants to embarass his brother and to praise him at the same time. No matter how Triton adored Percy, every siblings embarass each other to the core. 

Triton laughed as Percy's face flushed deep red as he made a comment about the certain grey-eyed demigod. 

'He really loves her huh,' Triton ruffled his hair earning a glare from Percy.

"I hate you," Percy growled at his brother in Atlantian

The god just smiled at him. Percy grumbled under his breath about how to skewer his brother with Riptide and whatnot. Leo was talking about the dragon Harley told him and the Latino was extremely excited. 

"I can't wait to see him," Leo grinned like a mad-man. 

The other demigods parted when their godly parents or siblings appeared to take them home or having a sibling-time with them. Percy, Triton, Jason and Leo was the only ones left and the guys are teasing Percy about having a crush on Annabeth. 

"I don't have a crush on her!" Percy protested with a small blush on his face.

"Your blushing, Perce!" Leo laughed

"S-shut up!" 

They laughed at them while the demigod child of Poseidon was planning how to drown them in the Mariana Trench as for his older brother, his going to prank him. 

END!

I know it's short so sorry about that! I wrote this really quick because Mom is using it (I miss mah phone~) 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 3.8K READDS! KYAAAAAAAA! I'M SO HAPPY!!!~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING AND FOLLOWING!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY, EVEYONE!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEE!~