CHAPTER 3

Jennie's POV

"Jennie, where are you going?" Dad asked me when I pass on him in the living room.

"Thesis, in Jisoo's house." I answered plainly.

"Make sure that you're in Jisoo." I looked at him boredly.

"I'm not a kid anymore, dad. I'll go now." I said and immediately go outside and run to my car.

I'm not close with my dad he's always busy at his work. While mom is in New Zealand running the company their. In short both of my parents are busy and didn't give a damn on what I'm doing.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hey, I'm on my way now." I answered Jisoo.

"We'll be in Lisa's working place. Just go directly inside the house, okay?"

"She's not aware of this. We don't have her number either. I'm with Chaeng."

"Okay, take care. Where the store located?"

"Yeah, it's near the school."

"Ow, I'm about to pass at the school. I can go there and meet you guys."

"Okay wait for us."

And she hang up the call. My house is just near the school. So, it's not a big problem if I go there. Besides I'm hungry now.

I park my car and entered the store. It's my first time visiting this store.

"WELCOME!" Someone shouted but I knew that voice.

It's Lisa..

I saw her in the counter checking something and just shouted a welcome without looking. So I didn't bothered her. Why? We're not even friends.

I got myself a chocolate milk drink and go to the counter and I saw a bread with different flavors so I bought.

"Can you give me a choco caramel of this one." I asked.

"Okay, just a minu--" She stop and just look at me. But after a second proceed on what I'm requesting.

"Here. 54 pesos." Lisa said

"Ow it's cheap." I murmured but I think she heard it.

"Cause it's not a luxury store, MAM." She said and just give me my change.

"Uh-- Lis--" I didn't finished what I will be saying when someone entered the store.

"Lisaa!!" I saw Lisa smiled and wave her hand so I turned around and look who's coming.

Mina....

"Did you eat already?" She asked and turn to on me. "Oh, Jennie. I didn't expect you to be here. I mean in this kind of store." I just smiled on her and just sitted near the counter.

"You don't need to come here and just bring foods anytime you want, Mina. I can take care of myself." I heard Lisa said.

"But I still insist. I've been doing this since you worked here. You know that." Mina said.

"Yeah, but I don't want to have an issue because the daughter of MY BOSS is driving me going here, bringing foods and bring me home. You're my friend, bestfriend to be exact Mina. You're not my suitor." Lisa explains.

Arghhh why did Chaeng and Jisoo is still not here. I don't want to here them arguing because of that.

Who told you to eavesdropping on them?

Oh, c'mon shut up brain!

"I can be your suitor if you want." I heard Mina answered so I immediately turn my head on them and saw Mina smirking but after a while both of them cringe and just laughed.