CHAPTER 37

Jennie's POV

"....I'll be fine. Don't worry too much. I'll see you when I go back to Korea. I'll be a godmother of your child. I love you, Jennie."

"Love, Lisa."

"FUCK THIS!" I throw the letter Lisa gave me.

"I've never accept that she left me just like that!" I shouted.

"Jennie, calm down. You've been reading that letter for days now. The many times you read it, the more emotion comes out." Jisoo said to me and tries to console me.

I thrust her arms away and stood up.

"Calm down?! Jisoo, she left me! SHE. LEFT. ME!" I turn to look at her. "She could've waited for me to talk to my Dad but she didn't. I know I can pursuade my dad.. But.. But she didn't trust me!"

"I understand that, Jennie. But you need to follow your dad's order. It's important in business--"

"Important?! You're saying that because you're not the one who's getting married, Jisoo!" I shouted on her when the doors open.

"Shut the fuck up, Jennie." Irene enters. "We're going to talk you calm down." I glares on her. "Don't look at me like that." She said.

"Unnie, you don't understand. Jisoo, should be marrying that guy. I shouldn't--"

"You're the one who don't understand. Jennie, you're the younger one you--"

"Shouldn't it be the oldest get to arrange?"

Unnie chuckles. "Let me finish. Sit down and let's talk peacefully." She said and pushes me to sit down.

"In our business. Younger ones are the one who got arrange with the others. The reason why lot of us is only child because our parents don't want to look like they have a favorites." She said. "But it's different with me. I was born to continue our legacy. I've been in every business meetings that my fathers want. He didn't took away my innocence when I was a child, he let me enjoy first. He started talking business when I was 16, same as all of you." She said turning to each one of us. "Jennie, no matter what, even Jisoo didn't exist and just pop into the bed sheet. You're still the heiress. You loved being called The Heiress and yet afraid of responsibility?" She said.

"Mina.." I said. "Do you.. Do you perhaps chose who you want to marry?" I asked.

She shrugged and pouted. "I didn't. It's just, Son was being advice that I'll be the one she's marrying. She study all of me and made me fall in love with her." She casually answered.

I scoffed. "So you love her. I knew it. Tsk." I said. "You, did you?" I asked unnie this time.

"Me neither. The moment Seulgi knew about me she came to my office in hospital to tell me that she'd be marrying me. If we won't work out that's it. We won't be involving each other to our own businesses." She answered with confident.

"And by the look of that you two worked." Jisoo chuckles. "I chose Chaeyoung as my partner. " Jisoo confessed.

"You what?!" I scoffed in disbelief.

"Uncle and Dad let me choose who I wanted. These people are older than me. I don't want Myoui or Son to be my partner so I chose Chaeyoung. I admire her she's been our friend for so long and I know her. Do you get it?" She said.

"And yet you chose! While me not! You guys are lucky to fall in love with each and everyone but how bout' me?" I frustratedly told them.

"I get it, okay? But why don't you just go with the flow, Jennie?" Unnie asked me.