EPILOGUE

A/N: Long Chapter

Lisa's POV

Have you ever experienced being in love with the person you hated? Because I did. Seeing her beautiful smile instead of her sulking face because you annoyed her is very heart warming.

"You look like an idiot smiling, Lisa." Jisoo said and rolled her eyes.

"Did you see that?" I said.

"What?"

"That!" I pointed the two girls laughing. "Isn't their smiles are beautiful?" I grin.

Jisoo chuckles. "They really look beautiful what ever they're doing."

I nodded. "I can't wait to get married." I smiles and turn to look at her.

"Then propose already!" Jisoo laughed.

"I will. Later." I casually said and look at her reaction.

She suddenly punch me very hard that made me groan loud.

"Fuck!" I hold my arm and just bow down.

"Hey, what happened?" Jennie runs towards me and holds me. "Yah! What did you do this time?!" Jennie shouted on Jisoo.

"I'm fine." I said and stood straight.

"She's not looking at the grilled. She's busy looking at you. That's why I get her attention." Jisoo answered like nothing happened.

I just shake my head and look at Jennie and guess what she's blushing.

"You're cute, Honey." I said and peck on her forehead.

"Tsk. Keep on looking on the grill. Did you see that chipmunk over there. She might kill you if you waste food." She softly scolded.

"I will. Go back there." I said and shoo her away.

"Hey. You really going to propose?" Jisoo whispered and turn the beef.

"Yup. I don't think I can wait for another year. It's been 2 years since we're back together. Why don't you--"

"Because I'm planning the same thing, idiot!" Jisoo hissed.

"Oh really?!" I ask excitedly. "Why won't we do it at the same time?" I offer.

"That will be a great idea. But, how? We need some help." Jisoo said and think.

"We should call our squad." I suggested.

"Yeah. If they found out that we're going to propose they will surely go here." She said nodding on what I suggest.

We finished what we've been doing and Jisoo sneaked out to call the others. This trip was really for the four of us. They've been my friends and we haven't took vacation together yet. Plus, Jennie was very jealous when I asked first Mina to took a vacation in Busan. It's because I promise to give back all her effort for me, but don't get me wrong. I was with my mom that day too. I want the two of them be with me and get off my head about Jennie's business trip. I even told them that I'm planning to propose on this vacation and to lessen the suspicious. I didn't bring Mina with me.

"Hey." Jennie caress my arms. "You're thinking deeply. Care to share some of your thoughts?" She asked.

"I can't believed I'm living this kind of life. I admit it. I miss my old life, however I don't want my family to suffer what I have experienced." I said to her.

"How's your relationship with Aunt Chitthip?" I turn to look at her and fix her hair.

"It's getting better. You know she visits me here twice a month. I know she really loves, Uncle-- No, I mean Dad. Just like her I don't want to be away to my lover. I might freak out and bring you to me in Switzerland if I ever stayed there." I chuckles and kiss her forehead. "I love you, Jennie." I said sweetly.