CHAPTER 7

Lisa's POV

I was really mad at Jennie it doesn't mean that I wanted a wishes that means I wanted money. I know I needed money but that's a different story. I can work hard for that.

The party is over and the guest are now leaving the place. I change again my clothes and start cleaning the table.

"Lisa, we're going first. I'm tired and I needed to rest." Sana approach me.

"It's fine. I'll be fine. Happy birthday again. Sorry I don't have any gifts." I said to her.

She just smiles "It's fine you helped me in accounting last time so it's fine." She answered back and just wave her hand to say goodbye.

After some minutes. I started to fold the table cloth and arrange the chair. Mina arrives saying that her father is in hurry and she can't wait for me. That's fine to me. I don't want to be a burden to Mina.

Two hours had passed and we're all done and good. It's already midnight and I think there's no bus anymore.

I was fixing my bag when someone grabs me.

"Hey hey hey!" The guy said.

"What do you need?" They are the guy earlier.

"What do we need? You made us embarrassed earlier by letting that guards kicking us out." The othet guy said.

"It's not my fault. Both of you is very aggressive and hurting a girl." Lisa answered back.

"You're so brave huh? Let's see what you can do." The guy punches me but I immediately dodges it.

I throw a hook punch on his face which stumble her back. The other guy grabs my back pack and throws me. I groan when I felt the ground but immediately removes the bag and stood up.

They fight me but tiredness eat me up and they have both chance to hold and punches me. The guy 1 punches me on my stomach and the other one kicked my thigh that causes me to drop.

"You're brave! Stand up and fight us!" The second guy shouted.

When there's a guard approaches us. They looses their grip on me and about to run but there's a guard on the other side. They hold the guys and one guard approached me.

"Are you fine? Can you walk?" He asked but someone grabs my back pack and go to me.

"Are you fine?" She holds my bruises face gently and scan my face. "Let's go to the hospital." She said and helped me up.

"No need. I don't have money and I need to get home." I refuses.

"Who told you that I will let you pay? Come on." She said.

"Ma'am, she need in the police station so that the bad guys would be responsible on what they did to her." The guard said.

"No, no. It's fine. Just let them in the prison, you guys are the witnesses. I can take care of myself." I turned my head to my side. "I'm fine, Jennie. You go home." I said and tries to get the bag.

"No! You're not fine. You can't even walked!" She angrily said. "Let's go. I'll take you home. It's not safe and the last trip of bus already passed by." She said and helped me walk.

She turns to the guards "Just check the cctv footage there." She pointed the camera and the guard nodded.

We arrived at her car and she opened the passenger seat for me. She even helped me put my seatbelt before she entered the car. She revved and start driving.

"How did you know my house?" I asked to fill the silent.

"Uh- Rosie and Jisoo told me." She answered.