CHAPTER 43

Jennie's POV

Walking towards my office with a evident smile on my face will make sure that everyone who saw me conclude that I have a one week vacation.

Which I won't disagree.

Spending time with Lisa is a bliss. She make sure that I enjoyed every single day that I spend with her. Well, sometimes her mom keeps on questioning about our decision meeting each other but who cares? All we know is that we're happy with each other.

I open my door and proceed on my desk.

"Now, let's go back on these stressful paper." I mutter and start typing, checking the papers.

We decided to call each other but just once a day, other than that? No text. Maybe to avoid getting caught that we're talking at each other and I respect what she wants.

"Wow, smiles on a face, huh." Jisoo said as soon as she enter.

She rolls her eyes and get sitted.

"You know how risk it is--"

"Chu, I get it. Stop scolding me. I get back her still whole and good. I'm happy don't you see that? Cause all of our employee saw it." I sarcastically told her.

"For now, you're good. Jennie. You know, we're not against on what you and Lisa have." She softly utters. "But you need to understand what your father's doing." She added.

I sighed. "I'm aware of it. It's just that for months no one ever told me where I could see Lisa or even how could I contact her? I miss her! So damn much. It's killing me. All of you, your partner is all along by your side. While me? Who knows where she is." I explained.

She nodded. "I get it. But please, don't you ever do it again. Without telling US." She and give me a concerned look.

I just nodded and she smiles putting a cup of coffee on my desk.

"Enjoy your coffee." She said and leave the office.

I just shake my head with my cousins attitude and start drinking the coffee.

----------

I finished all my works and I'm very excited to go home and have a call with Lisa.

"Hey, dinner?" Someone asked coming from my back.

"Oh, Kai! I'm sorry I need to go home want to take some rest after the vacation and flights you know." I chuckles awkwardly. "I'm sorry again. I ditched you, last time." I apologized and bow down.

"There's no problem about it. I'm happy that you enjoy your vacation." He said but there's something on her expression that I couldn't explain.

"Anyway, I need to go now. Take care. Sorry, maybe next time we can go out for a dinner." I said and he just nodded.

I run towards my car and as soon as I enter I leaned back and took a deep sighed.

I start revving my car and go home. On my way I tried calling Lisa but she's not answering my call. She's probably doing some work or taking some rest too.

I just took a bath when I get home and eat my dinner. My mom at our house today she said she's very stress on work that she needed to go home and see us her family. I'm happy hearing what she said because who's not, right? I get my family in tack with the help of Lalisa and I'm with her.

That was really great.

I go upstairs on my room and start checking my emails again. Sometimes work won't let you rest because when you want to, there's a unexpected happenings that you need to manage.