CHAPTER 38

Third Person POV

Months passed Jennie and Lisa didn't talked again. Jennie busied herself to her work as a CEO while Lisa is out of knowhere and no one knows where she is. Jennie tries to avoid searching for Lisa for better. However, she still kept on reading the letter that Lisa gave her. Even how much she tries to forget the girl she's deeply inlove with her.

"Coffee?" Someone who just barged in on her office.

"I'm busy. I need to finish this report." Jennie answered.

"You always declined me."

Jennie sighed and look at the guy she turns tonher works and closes the folder.

"Okay, fine." Jennie stood up and the guy smiles to her.

"Thank you." He answered and open the door for Jennie. "You look so stress. Loosen up, Jen." He observed.

"Kai, being a CEO is not easy--"

"Lisa just left you and all the things seems not easy to you." He cutted off. "Look, Jen. You can't stop your normal life just because someone left you. Who knows, she's continuing her life moving on. She don't even bother to call you." Kai added.

"Please, I don't want to talk about it. I'm happy for her. If it's what she wants, I respect it." Jennie tiredly answered.

Jennie's been kept reminded by her friends and family and yet she ignores what they've been saying to her. She doesn't care if her routines keeps on repeating but all she wanted to do is to get Lisa out of her mind.

"I'm just concern- No, we are concern. I heard the news and Hanbin didn't even showed up in front of you. I don't know what's happening but it's just so messed up. You two should have talk you know." Kai said and open the door for Jennie to enter the coffee shop just in front of Jennie's office building.

"Hanbin is also same as me. He force to marry me if they can't find the person." Jennie said and took a sit.

"He courted you for fuck sakes. Then, he won't show up because he knew you two could possibly be married? What if the real inheritor showed up?" Kai said while choosing a drink.

Jennie chuckles. "I don't even have any idea about that person." Jennie looks onto Kai. "What if he/she didn't know? Think about it, that person is only 2 years old when he/she went missing. Maybe one of the person who killed the Manobans took the child and kept him/her?"

"Are you saying that Lisa could be possible the person they are looking for?" Kai asked her.

Jennie hesitantly nodded. While Kai shook his head in disbelief.

"You know that Lisa's blood didn't match to the Manobans. There's a lot of Kim in this World and how much is the probability that you and I are family?" Kai asked him again. "That's how it works in Lisa and the massacre of Manoban too." The waiter puts the coffee they ordered.

Jennie sighed. "I'm just a little bit of hopeful that Lisa might ended up with me."

"You really love her." Kai stated.

"With all that I have." Jennie chukles sadly at herself for being crazy in love Lisa Manoban.

"I'm glad that I've moved on and just being your friend." Kai laughed and lean back.

"I'm happy that you're my friend too." Jennie smiles warmly on Kai and they just enjoy their coffee.

Hours passed and Jennie go back being busy with her work. Kai goes back to his office and work too.

Jennie stretches probably getting tired for sitting and kept on typing on her computer for her work. When someone knocks and get inside her office.

"Not done yet?" Jisoo chuckles and put a cup of coffee in her desk.