CHAPTER 24

*Flashbacks*

Third Person POV

"Wow! It's beautiful, Lisa. How come you made us this beautiful necklace for such a short time." Rosé said.

Lisa is scratching her nape.

"I actually made that longer than the others. I don't think so that it's beautiful as what you all received from the--"

"What are you saying?! It's really beautiful. Can I wear it? I wanted to know if it suits me." Chaeng chuckled. "Im just--"

"Sure. Let me help you." Lisa put the necklace on Chaengs neck and Chaeng admires it.

"It's good that you didn't give it to me cause it doesn't suit me." Rosé laughed and removes it.

"I actually made yours long time ago. I'll be honest. I admire you the first time I saw you. But I'm too shy until I notice how you and Jisoo treated each other. That's when I knew I don't have chance. Anyways, that's just crush and a simple necklace with R on it is not bad to give as a friend's gift, right? Jisoo won't get jealous." Lisa explains and laughed.

"Then why did you made Jennie this safety pin necklace?" Rosé asked.

"I remember what she told me. And I knew that safety pins symbolizes as someone telling you to be safe always. I just want her to feel that I somehow wanted to protect her as how she wanted to protect me and my mom." Lisa told Rosé.

"Be honest, Lis... Do you have crush on her? Do you like her?" Lisa glance on Rosè and continue putting back the necklace.

"I don't know. Do I like her? I'm not sure. I just love her presence." Lisa chuckles. "I don't even know how those guys confessed to her like they are not afraid or sure that they will get Jennie."

"You're confused?" Rosé asked. "Don't worry you'll find it out soon. Give her that necklace tonight let's see what will be her reaction." Rosé added and suggested.

"Psh, it looks like a cheap necklace compare to those things she received." Lisa said with disappointment on her voice.

"Tsk. I'm sure Jennie will appreciate that. Just give that to her. Let's go back inside it's so cold." Rosé said and pull Lisa going inside.

*End of Flashback*

"Then why are you just giving it now?" Jennie asked Lisa.

Lisa scratches her nape.

"Cause that's cheap. I saw what that Kai and Hanbin gave you and even the other guys who has a crush on you. Then I'm your friend giving you a cheap gift." Lisa utters shyly.

Jennie pulled out the necklace on the box and give it to Lisa.

"Put it on me." Jennie commanded which Lisa obeys.

Jennie looks at the rear view mirror and she smiles and admires the necklace on her neck.

"It's beautiful." Jennie said and turns to look at Lisa with smiling face.

"I wanted you to tell you to be safe always. Don't put yourself into danger. Especially if you become the CEO. Many people will get jealous at you, will bring you down but ignore them don't let your anger eats you. Be kind to youy employees, that's include me. HAHAHA. That's all. I don't want to write you a letter your going to blackmail with that." Lisa chuckles ending her speech.

"I do have camera on this car. That was recorded and clearly heard your voice." Jennie laughed on Lisa when her eyes widened.

"Yah! Delete that!" Lisa whines.