CHAPTER 18

Third Person POV

"Jennie.. Wake up." Lisa constantly tapping Jennie's face.

"Urghh." Jennie groan and just turns to face Lisa more.

"Yah, Jennie Kim!" Lisa pissed and shouted.

Jennie jolt up and pull her cover up to her chest like Lisa's going to do something bad. While, Lisa's pissed face turns into a cute funny one cause she's trying to stop herself to laughed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE THIS EARLY?!" Jennie shouted.

"Pffft." Lisa cleared her throat. "Come with me. I need someone to go with me." Lisa told her and stood up straightly.

"Why don't you just go and asks Mina. She's your bestfriend not me." Jennie irritatedly said and goes back on lying down.

Lisa goes to her and pull the devut and grabs Jennie's hand.

"Come on. Mina's busy while Chaeng and Jisoo are going to the their company." Lisa reason out.

"I don't want to, Lisa! Not that we're fine you're going to bring me anywhere you want." Jennie complains and pull back her hand.

"Fine, I'll tell mom you don't want to see her." Lisa pretended leaving the room when she hears shuffles.

"I'll just take a bath. Wait for me at the living room down stairs." Jennie said and goes to her bathroom.

Lisa smiles like she won a lottery.

After an hour which made Lisa irritated again cause she waited that long for Jennie.

"I thought your bathroom eats you." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Who told you to come this early and without informing me? Not my fault, idiot."

These two starts bickering again while they are walking towards Jennie's car. When Jennie's about to enter the driver seat. Lisa stopped her, stole the keys to Jennie's hand and go faster inside the car. Jennie's about to complain but she just choose to shut her mouth and roll her eyes on Lisa.

Jennie's quietly scrolling to her phone when she notice they are taking too much time on going to Lisa's house.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"Somewhere you will have fun." Lisa answered her and smiles.

Jennie don't want to argue again and keep her mouth shut. They arrive on the amusement park and they go down immediately.

"Is auntie's here?" Jennie confusingly asked.

"Come."

Lisa grabs Jennie's hand and drag her on the entrance. When they arrive there. Lisa looks around and find the man she's looking for. When she spots him. She turn to look at Jennie.

"Please, don't get mad at me." Lisa said to her.

Jennie look at Lisa's back and saw her father there.

"Lisa, I'm going home." Jennie said and tries to pull her hand.

"Please, Jennie. He really wanted this. I know you guys need to talk. Consider this as one of my wishes. Which is to reconcile with you family. Please, Jennie just this one. I'll be waiting outside your car if your father can't persuade you. Just listen to him." Lisa calmly talk to Jennie.

Jennie took a sighed and nodded.

Lisa bow down on Jennie's father and left the spot with just the father and daughter.

"Jennie, I'm really sorry if we're busy but believe me when I say we love you. It's just, me and your mom is very pressured on running the company at the same time looking for someone.  We will talk about that matters before the crowning. We will let you know about the rules and all. Just let us en--" He got stop when his phone keeps on ringing.