CHAPTER 27

Lisa's POV

Months have passed after Jennie and the others became the new CEO of their family company. I'm still working at Jennie's company. She became busy and she barely goes out of her office and the two ugly guy still visiting her.

As of me, I don't usually goes to her office especially during work time. If I needed something on her regarding our work I'll go but if Jennie saw an opportunity or time to talk to me she'll go to my department or asked me to have lunch with her.

The issue of us became more intriguing after of what I did in the event. All of our friendly date or even a simple eating lunch together is on news every week and everyday. They still not stop on making issue on us. It's totally fine with me having a dating issue with her. I'm certain that I like her. I'm afraid that our friendship will be on waste if I confess.

"Lisa." I turned my head on the door when I heard someone calls me.

"Oh? You don't have anything to do?" I asked.

She nodded. "I haven't eaten yet. Can you accompany me?"

"I do have a report to finish. It's almost time can you wait for me?" I asked back and she goes inside.

"Okay. I'll just tell my secretary to bring my thing here." She said and took a chair to sit besides me. "That's so many." She suddeny said.

"Here, just play on my phone. Try to beat me." I smirked on her.

"You know. I don't get why you still using this keypad. You gain lot on working here, yet you still keep this." She said to me and open my phone.

"I do have priorities. I'll buy if I save enough." I answered still working on the papers.

I continue working while Jennie is playing on my phone and keep on groaning and screaming.

"You're disturbing the others. Keep you voice low, Jennieyah." I said to her when I notice that she gets the attention of the others.

"No, it's fine, Ms. Kim." CL unnie said.

"No it's not, Ma'am." I said looking at CL unnie. "Can you keep your voice low?" I turn to look at Jennie.

She pouted. "Then I'll just take a nap." She said and move her chair more close to me and lean her head on my shoulder.

"Then how can I finish these papers if you're leaning on me." I asks her but she ignored me.

I just took a sighed. I can feel their eyes on me. We've been together for months but I know they somehow still questioning on how Jennie will react with me.

An hour had passed and Jennie is still not waking up she's very comfortable in my shoulder. I finished working the papers and I just need to pack my things.

"Lisa we're going home." Somi whispered afraid to wake Jennie up.

I nodded. "Yeah, sure take care." I said to them and they go out.

It's only me, Jennie and CL unnie in the office and I think she's still working on the financial statement for this month.

I slowly lean backwards and puts my right arm on Jennie's shoulder to make her more comfortable. I close my eyes and waited for Jennie to wake up.

I felt a tap on my other shoulder and I open my eyes slowly.

"It's almost 7pm. You should go home and Ms. Kim. I need to go too." CL unnie said.

"Oh, I'm sorry I fell asleep too. Take care, unnie. I'll just lock the door before we go." I said and she just nodded and closes the door.

My shoulder was sore but Jennie is I remain still and kissed Jennie's head.