CHAPTER 14

Lisa's POV

"What took you so long?" I got startled when Jennie spoke right in front of me.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack." I told her.

"Psh. You look like an idiot, smiling while holding a glass of water." She said to me.

"Are we good now?" I asked her and smiles.

"No." She immediately answered and walk passed by me.

"You still owe me 3 wishes if you forget it." I told her and follow.

"Stop it, Manoban. Why don't you just keep your mouth shut. It's irritating." She answered just keep on walking towards the door.

"But I really regret what I've said to you. I forgot that my mom already told me about it and still open it up to you." I said with sad tone.

"We're still not good." She said and open the door.

"But, Kim!" I whined.

Which made the two person in front of the door shocked.

"Wow! Jendeukie. You made Lisa whined." Jisoo said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes on her. "I just want to make it up to her." I said and stand on the side.

"She's cute though." Chaeng said and cling to me.

"She's not. Good thing you guys are here. She's been talkative." Jennie told them and walk first.

Jisoo just followed Jennie while Chaeng pulled me.

"Did you do it?" She asked.

"How can I, when she doesn't want to talk to me properly?" I asked and sighed.

Yesterday, when I called Chaeng. I asked what are the foods she really loves. Like a food that will melt her heart.

Yes, it's the milk ice cream in softree. But damn it. It cost almost 5,000 won. Which is my 3 days allowance in school.

"And, I still need to keep money atleast to spend on her favorite ice cream." I told her and we slowly walk.

"I can lend you some." She said.

"No. I want to spend my own money." I said and she just nodded.

We reach Jennie's room and I saw Jisoo laying in Jennie's bed.

"Why don't you start?" I asked her.

"Jennie almost done it. I'll just read it after." She answered and continue playing with her phone.

"Is there anything I can do now?" Chaeng asked.

"Nothing. You can just check what Lisa did. And you guys should read what we made." Jennie answered.

"How come you guys finished it already?" Chaeng questioned and sitted beside me.

"I start doing it the other day. I got bored and just do this." We just nodded and Chaeng started checking my works.

After she reads it she just nodded and goes to the netflix app on Jennie's laptop.

"We should watch it." She said and starting the movie.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Alive. Zombie movie." She said and lean on me.

Chaeyoung is very comfortable when we're together.

We're in the middle of watching and it's very intense now. Chaeng just clenching my shirt and she will groan out of nervousness while watching. I just chuckled on how she reacts.