Slice 41

The way our fingers intertwine feels so natural and right; as if our hands hold memories of meeting in a thousand other lifetimes.
- John Mark Green

You can count friends on fingers, but you count love in hearts.
- Anthony T. Hincks

Few people are born with silver spoon, several with wooden fork, and many with fingers only. Birth into a sumptuous circumstance is no achievement.
- Vincent Okay Nwachukwu

Being silent never makes me speechless; it releases words through my fingers as I write.
- Munia Khan

Sometimes we can't quite put our finger on something important because we've got all of our fingers wrapped around a bunch of other things that are not important.
- Craig D. Lounsbrough

We will join our palms together, fingers intertwined in each other, and look at the stars in the night sky!
- Avijeet Das

Before you point fingers at someone, clean them well. You better remove that log on your lens before you can see the speck on someone's own afar!
- Israelmore Ayivor

Run your purpose on the toes of your feet before people can type your success stories with the fingers of their hands.
- Israelmore Ayivor

And truths, these days, are spoken
The same way promises are made,
With gritted teeth and crossed fingers.
- Sanhita Baruah

If you are a finger, your honesty is the hand to make your existence worth living.
- Munia Khan

These spaces between the fingers did not create futility ... Rather, they were created to be filled by the fingers of those we love.
- unknown

It is beautiful for our body to meet the body of those we love and to complete it, whether by gathering the fingers of our hand in their hands or by racing our heartbeat , when approaching them and the shining of our eyes when we see them and when we are eager to meet after their absence.
- Lina

🤍🤍🤍

These quotes are new in my list of quotes, yes I still collect them I still look for new always in the sea of ​​quotes .

I'm in lovely mood today😌😊

Lina💃🏽