Slice 91

I like long walks, especialy when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Anger gets you into trouble, ego keeps you in trouble.
- Amit Kalantri

The things that bug you the most have the potential to open you the most.
- Alan Cohen

Explain yourself when it is a must, but sometimes, in life, keep quit when people think you are mad or you shall speak and speak how mad they think you are!
- Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

Those who pretend as if they don't love you, are the ones who would hate to see you love another person.
- Michael Bassey Johnson

The only way an annoyance can bring you down is if you let it.
- Frank Sonnenberg

What you're supposed to do when you don't like a thing is change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it. Don't complain.
- Maya Angelou

Complaining is truly my strongest weakness.
- Evinda Lepins

Complains are like the clouds that produce no rain no matter how thick they gather. Never depend on your complaint thinking they are stair cases. Drop that thing.
- Israelmore Ayivor

Always think loudly, when you listen to yourself and you think and arrange your thoughts in this way, you will find the solution in the midst of the voice of your thoughts. Try it, it is very useful .
- Lina

🕊🕊🕊
Which one of the quotes above seems right to you the most .

Lina❤️