Slice 40

And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
- Roy T. Bennett

Every lover is, in his heart, a madman, and, in his head, a minstrel.
- Neil Gaiman

Sometimes your heart is the only thing worth listening to.
- Marissa Meyer

Hearts Live By Being Wounded
- Oscar Wilde

The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.
- ben franklin

Sometimes I think, I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel.
- Sanober Khan

Create with the heart; build with the mind.
- Criss Jami

Love is of all the passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.
- Lao Tzu

Dear you❣️

Never regret the innocence of your feelings, the spontaneity of your feeling and the  spontaneity , I know that they are the most important characteristics that distinguish you , Your innocence and the kindness of your heart are what make your soul beautiful and your feeling sincere .

From : Me😊

Lina💃🏽