Slice 80

Book📖
‏Seriously... I'm Kidding
By : Ellen DeGeneres

Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It's about knowing and accepting who you are.

Accept who you are. Unless you're a serial killer.

When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.

It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.

The thing everyone should realize is that the key to happiness is being happy for yourself and yourself.

If someone ever says you're weird, say thank you.

If you have to say you're kidding, it might not be a great joke.

Let's all challenge ourselves today to get up and move a little more.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is only skin deep. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.

We should celebrate every year that we made it through and every year that we're happier and healthier.

📖📖📖📖
It's long time since I collected a quote from a book and share it here I was reading Ellen DeGeneres book and as always I highlighted some of her quotes that I share up there with you guys .

It's nice book to read .

📖📖📖
Share with me a name of one of you favorite books ?

Lina❤️

P.S ; My favorite line to is seriously .. look at my face do you think I'm kidding 😂