Slice5

Your memory feels like home to me , So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it's way back to you.
- Ranata Suzuki

But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.
- Calla Quinn

There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life.
- Michael Bassey Johnson

Loving someone can be hard at times. You risk a lot when you love - your heart and soul, at the least. Love is the most important and most rewarding investment you can make in another person.
- J.E.B. Spredemann

If you don't love yourself, you won't be happy with yourself. If you can't love yourself, you can't love anyone else. You can't give the love you do not have. You can't make anyone love you without loving yourself first.
- Kemi Sogunle

Doing something FROM love is not the same as doing something FOR love.
- Clyde Lee Dennis

Home is not where I live. Home is where I love.
- Kate McGahan

If Love Was Easy, Everyone Would Love It.
- Syed Sharukh

Don't fall in love with a person—fall in love with who you are when you're with them.
- Connor Chalfant

When we were born, nobody gave us a lesson on how to breathe—we just did. The same thing happens with love. Nobody tells you how to love—we just do.
- Connor Chalfant

Love is better than hate.
Faith is greater than fear.
Having positive vibes is better than holding on to negative ones. Learn to stay positive. Choose faith over fear and love over hate. Change your perspective. Change your life and change your world.
- Kemi Sogunle

You.
Your smile.
Your voice.
Your eyes.
Your personality.
You.
- Tamara Stamenkovic

Don't just love a person for the image, idea or concept of them, but love them for every fantastically weird and twisted details that makes them up.
- lauren klarfeld

You can NEVER be poor by giving and showing love to others.
- Kemi Sogunle

Its really hard to recall the day you became friends with special people.
- michael bassey johnson

There is no such thing as tough love. Love is kind, love is compassionate, love is tender.
- Heather Wolf

🌼🌼🌼

Tell me which one of these quotes you liked and why ?
I would like to know what you think about these random quotes.

P.S working online is the worst
Back to work ...