Slice 83

Below is quotes from unknown authors , Let me know in your comments what you think of them ;

Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and say thank you to God for the troubles we don't have.

Just because we argue every now and than doesn't mean I will stop loving you.

Believe that your life will get better and that you will be fine. Your health will improve, money will roll in and love will find you. Keep the faith and things will definitely turn out better than you ever imagine.

Don't be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel might be another train.

Nothing is ever really boring if you pay close enough attention.

Health is not just about what you're eating. It's also about what you're thinking, saying and believing.

Whatever you are - be that;
Whatever you say - be true;
Straightforwardly act - be honest;
In fact be nobody else but you.

sometimes you just need to lay on the couch and read for a couple of years.

Don't change so that people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love you.

Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.

I read like the ink from the book is oxygen and I'm gasping for breath.

Don't fake it. People can smell dishonesty and pretense a mile away. Be real. Be you.

Attract what you expect, reflect what you desire, become what you respect, and mirror what you admire.

Let yourself move to the next chapter in life when the time comes. Don't remain stuck on the same page.

If a person doesn't know how to treat himself well, don't expect him to know how to treat you well either.

The relationship you have with yourself is the most complicated because you can't walk away from you. You have to forgive every mistake. You have to deal with every flaw. You have to find a way to love you even when you're disgusted with you.

I really hope none of you ever fall in love with words, I hope you fall in love with actions and kept promises. You deserve that much.

Today will Never come again. Be a blessing. Be a Friend. Encourage someone. Take time to Care. Let your words Heal and not Wound.

You can't run away from your problems, sooner or later they'll come back to you; you have to take responsibility for everything you do- good and bad.

your past doesn't need you anymore.
your future does.

the happiest faces hide the most secrets.

Sometimes people leave and we don't know why.

Someday, you're going to be someone's favorite author.😉

📓📓📓
The last quote it's for all the authors who's reading my book.❤️

No question I guess 😊...
And yes didn't get the good news, but I have people that can make my day better and I'm thankful for that near and far , so I'm glad indeed .

Lina❤️