Slice 98

You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.
- Toni Morrison

Even the models we see in magazines wish they could look like their own images.
- Cheri K. Erdman

By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful!
- Steve Maraboli

If you drop the weight you are carrying, it is okay. You can build yourself back up out of the pieces.
- K. Ancrum

Eating is not a crime. It's not a moral issue. It's normal. It's enjoyable. It just is.
- Carrie Arnold

Sometimes just a little bit of light is enough to turn phobias into fluttering butterflies.
- Marina Matiss

When you explore your fears then you set yourself free.
- Stephen Richards

Our level of love or our level of fear determines the state of our reality.
- Stephen Richards

Fear, f-e-a-r, is :
False
Evidence
Appearing
Real
- Bashar

One cannot be afraid when they have nothing to lose.
- Marissa Meyer

Some of the things we fear exist nowhere but where fear happens.
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana

What should be standing in the shoes of passion, and be walking on the plans of action is sitting in the ink on the papper. Why? Because of the fear to start.
- Israelmore Ayivor

yoga is just like going to the sea for me never relaxing just gave me more space in my head to think and more thinking is never good for me
- Lina

🧮🧮🧮
Question are you ticklish ? 😂

And one more thing , I really enjoyed your questions at the previous chapter let see hit me with another one here too ?

P.s : just random quotes above ..

Lina❤️