Slice 72

Protect your good image from the eyes of negative viewers, who may look at your good appearance with an ugly fiendish eye, and ruin your positive qualities with their chemical infested tongues.
- Michael Bassey Johnson

There is a perfection in everything that cannot be owned.
- Anaïs Nin

It is no small thing to feel the warmth of the sun on your skin.
- Marty Rubin

Whatever your skin pigment is, be grateful.
- Lailah Gifty Akita

Relationships need people who have come alive in their own skin.
- Lebo Grand

It's not the skin that doesn't fit in, It's your mind
- Meeran W. Malik

Love yourself as you are! Instead of focusing too much on the outer beauty, one must always choose to value the inner beauty. Your skin and the hair color doesn't really matter, none of them defines who you truly are!
- Jyoti Patel

I am black, I am white, and I am every color in-between.
- Steven Magee

Your skin is not a paper, don't cut it. Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it. Your size isn't a book, don't judge it.
- Nitya Prakash

His own skin can't define him, so he wraps himself with words.
- Louise Philippe Dulay

If it's just a kiss, it's on skin; if love, it's on soul.
- Vikrmn

Your skin has a memory.
In ten, twenty, thirty years from now,
your skin will show the results of
how it was treated today.
So treat it kindly and with respect.
- Jana Elston

You are responsible for this skin, the skin that you were born with , when you heard this saying , " love yourself " .
it means that you love yourself from your soul, your skin your body from your head to your small toe, and take care of your heart because it appears on your face .
- Lina

🌼🌼🌼
Do you listen to Symphonies classical , and if yes which one is you favorite?

Lina❤️