Slice 39

Everyone has a sense of humor. If you don't laugh at jokes, you probably laugh at opinions.
- Criss Jami

I don't really like jokes in a way. I mean gags are fine but I like weird moments where what you have isn't really a joke, just tiny moments.
- Noel Fielding

Looking but not seeing is the hearing but not understanding of the eye.
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana

If they were the jokes, I was the punch line.
- Kimberly Novosel

Humour is healthy for humans.
- Amit Kalantri

Always. There is always time for jokes. As my father would say, humour is the spark that lights every dark.
- Dianna Hardy

I go throw the rough life with comedy.
- Deyth Banger

I have found the secret key to success...
All I need to do now is To find the door
- Nelson M. Lubao

Not everyone gets jokes. But to many jokes in one time are never good idea!
- Deyth Banger

Nothing is a joke with me. It just all comes out like one.
- Lorrie Moore

Personally, I love to joke around with people and always joke with them.
I think my love for joking came after people said to me that I am funny, personally I like to make people laugh and see their laughter because of me I feel happy always when they tell me that I have a good sense of humer ,  I love the banter that makes the atmosphere beautiful and wonderful and full of joy and I do not like the hurtful and heavy jokes.
As I mentioned one time, I do not know if my words are funny, because I notice that when I speak seriously people always laugh, or when I am talking about facts seriously, some laugh.
I believe that I inherited my sense of humor from my mother ; my mother is the only one who can make me laughs so hard .

What did you inherit from your mother?

And share with which one you like of the quotes above .😊

Lina💃🏽