Slice 77

Walt Disney🎉

Some dream it, some do it, some do both.

You can be happy or you can be unhappy. It's just
according to the way you look at things.

First. think
Second. believe
Third. dream
Fourth. dare

Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it, they will want to come back and see you do it again, and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.

The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.

Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.

The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.

Let your heart guide you...it whispers so listen closely.

A good story can take you on a fantastic journey.

👑👑👑
I am also a Disney girl, and I still enjoy all the new things they do, and I still repeat their unforgettable songs, from the beginning to the end.
And just like Aya Ling said : If the Beast gave me a library like he gave to Belle, I'd marry him too.
I'll marry him three Aya Ling❤️
- Lina

A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep.🎶🎵🎼
Lina❤️