Slice 57

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- Confucious

If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it.
- Criss Jami

What we do see depends mainly on what we look for , In the same field the farmer will notice the crop, the geologists the fossils, botanists the flowers, artists the colouring, sportmen the cover for the game. Though we may all look at the same things, it does not all follow that we should see them.
- John Lubbock

You've got to have someone who loves your body , Who doesn't define you, but sees you , Who loves what he sees. Who you don't have to struggle to be good enough for.
- Deb Caletti

Almost nothing need be said when you have eyes.
- Tarjei Vesaas

Knowing it and seeing it are two different things.
- Suzanne Collins

Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.
- Rob Liano

What use is care? What good is watching for that matter? People are forever watching things. They should be seeing. I see the things I look at. I am a see-er.
- Patrick Rothfuss

Recognizing isn't at all like seeing; the two often don't even agree.
- Sten Nadolny

We all know the true beauty of people everywhere, because we have all looked into the eyes of children, and saw ourselves looking back.
- Bryant McGill

They say faith is taking the first step when you can't see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor.
- Shannon L. Alder

Faith is a question of eyesight; even the blind can see that.
- Dejan Stojanovic

💛💛💛
Did you liked the quotes that i have chosen to update today?

Lina💃🏽